Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Nico Rosberg ready to move on after 'intense' Chinese GP debrief

http://www.e90post.com/forums/newrep...e=1&p=17732307

Nico Rosberg said an "intense" debrief after the Chinese Grand Prix has allowed him to move on from the events of Sunday's race.

Rosberg felt aggrieved after the race, claiming his Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton had compromised his race by backing him into Sebastian Vettel in the middle stint. Mercedes management felt Hamilton had not crossed the line and in a Twitter Q&A with fans after the race, Rosberg said he had got over his disappointment.

"It was definitely intense after the race, but we had a sit down, a good discussion and there was a lot of constructive criticism," Rosberg said. "Now for everybody it's a thing of the past and we are moving on to Bahrain."

In another answer, Rosberg said he would show more respect to Hamilton in the future when he felt it was deserved, but also explained the extent to which he thought his race had been compromised.

"You say that I was crying? Okay, I'll keep it in mind and try to show respect when it's due going forward. Why didn't I attack Lewis? I understand why you are asking that and it might difficult to understand from the outside, that's clear. But the reason is that I did try to attack him in the first stint and it didn't work - all I did was destroy my tyres and there was no point to try to do it again because this time there was Vettel right behind and it would really have risked my second place if I would have tried that because I just would have destroyed the tyres completely again and Vettel would have had a really good shot at overtaking me. My only chance to win the race or to fight Lewis and try to overtake him, would have come at the end of the race and that was what I was building up to."

Rosberg said qualifying had been the key to the weekend as starting second on the grid put him in the position to be backed into Vettel.

"Without a doubt the worse part of the weekend was losing out to Lewis in qualifying. That compromised me most and it was 0.04s. It's all down to me to be those 0.05s quicker next time."
Nico, please STFU until you actually do something this year! Be aggressive, take a chance, do SOMETHING other than blame others for your failure to win so far this year! And stop asking for assistance during races! Drive the car!!!

Shouldn't be too long now before he turns kamikaze again.
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0