View Single Post
      01-16-2018, 07:12 AM   #95
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLaneJB View Post
Yeah I wouldn't want to go without a heated steering wheel either. A lot of cheaper cars have this as an option now. Heated arm rests are the luxury that the cheaper cars don't have

The problem might be more once you've had something, you won't want to ever go back.

Can we track orders online in the UK now? Last time I ordered I thought only the US could do that. I clearly am out of touch. Where do we go to do that?
Not as such, but once you have the order number you can speak to the BMW geniuses on chat (go to start a new build and then the chat button will pop up) and give them the order number and they will give you the details.

However interesting, Cooper BMW (my dealer), via BMW UK, emailed me a progress email to tell me at each change of state. I didn't know they did this and wasn't expecting it but it helps. It just doesn't give the actual status codes, I have to get them by matching the status to the lists available online or from the geniuses.

My last new factory BMW I had to chase the dealer for any sort of update so was not as easy as this. Still not as good as the US but at least it's something
Appreciate 0