View Single Post
      06-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #20
Cocodrilo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW activeHybrid7 beast

Its been 48 hours from delivery, so far about the car:

1) Its a fast, quiet missile. I am coming from a modded Cayman S, I tell you this car is no slouch. My gut dyno says feels like 500 HP+, pulls as hard as the croc, but in first class. Not careful enough you end up going 160-180 km/hr in seconds. I am serious guys, this car a is a blast to drive.

2) Interior, top notch. Way better then the 400H Merc I saw the other day. Well done BMW.

3) Idrive, computers, etc, fun fun fun. Lots of playing around, specially with the TV and the IPOD integration.

4) Voice control... very nice.... this option is a must. Best gizmo so far. Still havent figured out all 500 or so voice commands available.

5) Did I say, fast?

6) LED display, incredible, ceramics controls, nice feeling, superb addition. Another must.

7) Roll up shades: Nice addition too, tho kids get to play with it ....

8) Auto H..... love it. No need to press brakes under stop and go traffic. Genius.

9) Remote start A/C.... awesome. 2 minutes all it takes to cool down from 32 C down to 25.

10) Man this thing is fast..... Merc AMG 63 fast or more

I still have to figure out Sport Drive and the sport / sport + options. When and when not to press it. What if I want just better throttle response and not stiffer springs? Sports D?

More to come....
Appreciate 0