Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron
would have been nice if he at least put on a little show for that big paycheck. so much for this being the fight to put boxing back into the mainstream. people don't want to pay to watch someone run and just try to score a few points here and there.

he did win, he was very good at scoring points but that doesn't make it a good fight. it was a shitty fight that cost viewers tons of money. i'm not disappointing in him, i'm disappointing in the sport as a whole.

oh well. fvck um all.
That's the problem though. Those of us who followed Floyd for a long time know what to expect, so I didn't want him to do anything different, nor did I expect it. I expected a UD. Everyone who wanted more action or pressed for a slugfest obviously doesn't know his style and if this is their first time watching a Mayweather fight- then shame on you (not you but the public) for not doing the research. Pacquiao was the guy who was known as the "only fighter who could press Floyd into fighting a different fight". Clearly- wrong.

I live in Mexico City and LA, thankfully I just flew back to my condo in Mexico for another project so I didn't have to pay a dime for the fight since it was broadcasted on national television here for free