03-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #14
BimmerAg
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by N52UNED View Post
Unfortunately ESPN in typical Disney fashion found a way to milk a more money out of fans if they want to see all of what we used to get with NBCSN and NBC .... now you have to have ESPN3 and ESPNews to see the practice sessions and many of the late season qualifying sessions (including the US GP) .... who the hell has EPSN3 and ESPNews??? So what I watch those channels for a few days once to a couple times a month ... Ridiculous!!!!!

I'm beginning to have such disdain for The Mouse. It has become a company of gouging / nickle and dimming their customers at any chance they get. The Mouse is a greedy little bastard.
ESPN3 is their online streaming service, included for free if you have a cable subscription that includes ESPN. You can watch anything on any ESPN channel and lots of other events that aren't on TV. If you want to have that content on your TV instead of the computer, you can use an amozon or roku streaming stick for $25-30
N52UNED179.00