View Single Post
      12-04-2013, 07:19 AM   #15
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveMizdaman View Post
Call of duty is probably the worst game to play online, dont get me wrong I put a lot of hrs into black ops 2, I prefer treyarch over infinty ward, but there are so many laggers and cheaters and spawn campers it's out of control. I was decent in black ops 2, I prestiged all the way to max which was 10 or 11 prestiges, had alll the diamond gun camos and my KD was around 1.25 anything over 1 KD you are decent in my eyes. But the new cod ghosts started the multiplayer sucked right off the bat but like anything else you keep playing and playing and you eventually get better, but I hate it. Once you are getting shot at, its a wrap, very rarely will you survive and you have ppl sniping from the middle of the map laying on the ground in plain sight. Once the ps4 came out I stopped cod ghosts, I didn't even carry it over to the ps4 for extra $10.

Killzone shadow fall is my main FPS online. Actually takes some skill and learning to play good, and when you are being shot at, you have a chance to survive and kill the oppenent.
Yeah, I haven't really cared for the CoD after Modern Warfare 2. I really just got it to pick up and play online every once in a while. I've just always played CoD and the maps on Battlefield are just too big.

I guess I must be really bad, I've never prestiged in CoD. I think I was able to in CoD:MW2, but I didn't want to start over.
Appreciate 0