08-01-2014, 04:36 PM   #205
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbb85 View Post
dont think i am able to jump on my right side yet. i can do leg press, glute kickback, sometimes i use the dip machine pad to kick down, hamstring machines, n stiff leg DL. i can barely get reps with 5lbs knee extension.

got my surgery done last nov (210lb), was on crutches 3-4 months cuz it was so swollen i couldnt fully extend it. after countless physical therapy sessions + a $300 month knee crank rental , we got it fully extended. i lost so much weights (170ish), i guess that's why my right leg is so weak. i went for a check up 2 weeks ago, n was told i just have to work on my ham, quad in order to get my knee strength back. i have came a long way to just being able to walk, now i just need to get my strength back.

1st pic i believe is presurgery
2nd pic is that expensive crank device they special ordered for me
3/4th r when i slowly worked my way back at the gym, i only went late around 2am to avoid to crowd since i was still on crutches.

You've got a great baseline to build from. The size is definitely on your side, so you will bounce back. I don't want to suggest exercises that will irritate or prolong your recovery, so we'll revisit this when you have more mobility. What I would do is start focusing on some single leg movements (..within the range that is safe for you); primarily the leg press.
Appreciate 0