11-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #69
thebishman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘24 iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Finally got around to finishing the race last night. I thought it was one of the better races of the last few months. I love this crowd who says "Hamilton gave Rosberg the race by spinning." What a load of shit. If Hamilton is as good as everyone, including himself, thinks he is, he simply wouldn't have made the unforced error. He is easy frazzled and it shows. He is easily agitated and he is consistently the driver heard whining on the radio the most.

If you were to ask me, based only on interaction with the media and with his team, which driver grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, I would certainly say Lewis. He's arrogant, entitled, and incredibly ungrateful.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Hamilton grew up the son of a postman who sacrificed a great deal to get his son into Karts and advance his racing career, including giving up his job iirc. If you think that's growing up with a "silver spoon" then you need to re-evaluate.

On track Lewis consistently places Rosberg under pressure and Rosberg generally folds. Unfortunately when the pits told Lewis it was hammer time, the tyres were only good for one balls out lap not two, and he span the car costing him the victory. Lewis is a much better driver than Rosberg and would have sown up the DC a few races ago if it wasn't for his DNF's and Rosberg's dumbass 'passing attempt' that put him out of a race without securing any points.
Appreciate 0