Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
My advice:

Give it up. Forget about it.

Enjoy your car. Continued harping on your part is going to ruin the best part about enjoying your new car.

The last thing you want or need is for the dealership to tear apart your new car trying to retrofit some little used option that will only decrease the value of your car.

Look, your new 7 is unique. You can get this option next time.

Even if you convince BMW to pay the $12,000 it will never ever be installed properly. Something will get nicked or scratched along the way and you're going to get even more disappointed.

I am going to teach you a lesson that will lower your blood pressure, make you love the uniqueness of your new car even more, flood your brain with endorphins and solve this silly molehill turned into a mountain problem:

Pick up the phone and tell the dealer you've changed your mind. You want to leave the car as is. And, you don't want any compensation.

This will free yourself from the agony and personal hell you've created over this issue.

Go on. Do it. Call the dealer right away and tell them your just going to let it go.

You will thank me. Your SO will thank me. And the 50 people you were going to bore-ass with this story over the next 5 years will also be thanking me.

Your all so very welcome!

FREE YOURSELF FROM THIS PETTINESS AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOREVER.

I USED TO BE LIKE YOU AND FRET THIS FIRST WORLD PROBLEM CRAP.

Now I am free and you should set yourself free right now too!!!
Yes, thanks for this suggestion.
Free myself now.
Appreciate 1
BMWrules7351.00