View Single Post
      12-08-2017, 11:24 AM   #37
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_officer View Post
The poll is not perfect, I understand that, this is not supposed to be a college thesis. It is more of a litmus test or high level directive.
So very relieved to hear that there is no college thesis in the balance here - I'd hate to see you have to try again next term!

But yeah, as we had already both noted once before, its a discussion forum, so discussion happens. You'd agree that there is nothing wrong with an intellectual discussion, right? Don't get me wrong, I can definitely detect a degree of emotion wrapped up in this too, and that's ok - sometimes cars might feel like the most important thing in the world. I also just noticed you posted this thread closely on the heels of the thread about 26 new M products coming. I wonder if that thread had anything to do with this one. Twenty six is a lot, no doubt. But hey, 26 good things could theoretically be, well, 26x better than one good one, right? On the other hand, for some folks that just makes the whole experience much less, well, you said it best - "special". That's fair.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy that 991.2 GT3. When's it coming, by the way? Be sure to post up some pics of that bad boy once it arrives.
Appreciate 1