View Single Post
      11-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvthestck
I just placed my order on a 2014 750li X today.My lease on the 135 ends today and had to place an order.For the past few months I have tried every way not to buy one amidst guilt and fear .This would be my first 100k vehicle and I hope I am doing the proper thing.Though I can afford it, just the thought of spending $$$ on a car brings in the guilt.Has anyone gone through this feeling ?

I am 35 and feel like I might be jumping the gun a tad too early .I test drove other [cheaper ]alternatives and felt that my 135 was better than all of them.So at the end it was between buying off my 135 or ordering a new 7.
Look, you pulled the trigger. Decision made.

This car can save your life:

1. Instead of buying an M5 or some other race toy, you took the high (and safe road).

2. The collision system when combined with HUD might prevent you from getting distracted someday and slamming into the rear of the car in front of you.

3. Crash protection is on par with a $100k car.

When combined, you made a great decision to put your money into safety rather than flaunting a hot rod.

My reason for buying this car was all of the above, plus surrounding myself (immersing) in creative beauty that adds safety helps improve my creativity at work.

You made a great decision and remember, since you're leasing, you made another great decision---if the car gets wrecked during your ownership, you can help yourself to a tech refresh without penalty two years later.

Congratulations!
Appreciate 0