View Single Post
      03-29-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Unfortunately, the sensors are easy to damage and expensive to replace. I had similar repair costs with mine after an encounter with some road debris. It was covered by my collision insurance other than the deductible. Repairs were successful. But my car was a year old at the time. And your car was new and not repaired, other than the cosmetic repair that obviously missed the sensor problem. It was not delivered in working order. You should insist on a replacement or complete repair by the dealership at their cost; you may need an attorney. Don't expect BMWNA to do anything for you. I assume the transport company has its own records that support the conclusion that the damage happened at the dealer. If not, the dealer and the transporter will be pointing fingers at each other. Unless the dealer was responsible for the transport as well.
Appreciate 0