07-28-2017, 05:56 PM   #13
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
If somehow, someway, Knicks could land Kyrie Irving, I say, will give the Knicks some spark. However, even it that were to happen, Knicks will probably still be bad. They need a miracle.
Landing kyrie would give them spark, however, because of Phil Jackson giving Melo that ridiculous no trade clause summer 2014, it's preventing them in trading Melo to the Cavs as he wants to go to Houston and Houston only. And to think this freaking guy forced his way here while they traded away numerous good quality players (Wilson Chandler/Galo) and plenty of picks, he's sticking it back to the Knicks with this whole demanding for Houston trade. If they cannot dump him for Kyrie or get picks/expiring contracts for him, let his ass rot here on the bench until he folds and accepts a trade elsewhere as Houston doesn't have what the Knicks need.

In other news, with the Knicks signing Ramon Sessions, he fills the void they need to show Frank the ropes.
Appreciate 0