08-23-2016, 04:27 PM   #27
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by qspring View Post
Believe me. I would love to get something fun. Just for reference the rest of the management team drive Toyota RAV4, camrys, and highlanders as their company car and have Porsches, bmws, and other high end cars at home.

Can't do 2-doors. But I will check out the challenger with SCAT pack. Any comments on how the automatic is on that? The Genesis sedan also sounds interesting. Hesitant on the Jeep Grand Cherokee- a friend had one that was always at the dealer for work. Tied in with with the transmission issues- I'd prefer to stay away for now.

The volt is a contender because I can drive to and from my facility barely touching the gas engine. I drove supremepower's car while they were working on my m4, and was impressed. Also, 0% apr for 60 months is a good deal combined with factory incentives. Yes, it's a grandma car.

I'll have to check out the Malibu and Impala. I saw those recently and they look nice.

As for the SS, well we all drive impractical cars and old habits die hard. To me its one of the few cars out there with a non-luxury/non sports brand that can fly under the radar with people who don't know much about cars.
I'd go with the SS, then look at the Challenger if the SS doesn't work. 3rd option might be a VW GTI or Impreza WRX? I just rented an Altima (and recently had a Maxima as my DD) nice cars but do you want to deal with torque steer (same problem for me with GTI)?
Appreciate 0