View Single Post
      09-18-2015, 09:46 PM   #20
supershaft
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 992 GT3, Cayenne Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BES418 View Post
the car is simply amazing. thousands of miles ahead of F01. Yes, some of the tech has been around by Benz, but its easier to use, more intuitive and fresher.
Lane keeping assist is very cool and works well, especially coupled with ACC. Only downside is it will shut off (audible and visual alert) if heavy tree shade covers your lane.
-Gesture controls are very cool (very gadget-y). Volume works best and easy, 3d surround view takes some practice.
-Obviously USA is not getting laser headlights or remote parking (thanks obama.....)
-Only got to drive 750, but the thing pulls (very close to M5). new adaptive mode is okay, but not sure if it works better coupled with autobahn pkg (my car didnt have that). (plus i really just kept it in sport anyway)
-Rear luxury seating is very cool. Definitely keeps people busy for long trips. Tablet is cool (also gadget-y), little unclear what will happen if (when) it gets outdated or breaks.
-tablet and display key are like cell phones (not covered under warranty).
-theres loads more....overall very impressed with features and handling
-ps - space saver spare cuts your trunk in half (height wise)
lmao this is the dumbest shit i've heard in a while. remote parking is not DOT approved which has nothing to do with obama and laserlights are coming. display key is covered under warranty until you lose it in which case be ready to fork over $1000. the 750 is deceptively fast but nowhere near the M5/M6.

source: brother in law works at bmw hq in woodcliff lake.
Appreciate 0