7Post
7Post
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > General 7-series (F01) Discussion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-31-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Hans_ACS
Private
Belgium
0
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: BMW F01 740d
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

760 grille

Hi guys,

just wanted to show you a quick pic of my new front grille that I ordered from a 760 to fit on my 740d. I look this look much better than the 'reclined' look of the 740d grille.

Greetz
Hans
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
FANBMWM
Private First Class
FANBMWM's Avatar
Poland
10
Rep
183
Posts

Drives: BMW 650i CAB X-Drive ///M 2013
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Warsaw

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 BMW 760li  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to FANBMWM
Do you mean kidneys?? All models have the same kidneys
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
335ifanatic
Major
335ifanatic's Avatar
14
Rep
1,072
Posts

Drives: 12' 750i, 14' Bentley GTC V8
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANBMWM View Post
Do you mean kidneys?? All models have the same kidneys
The 760 kidney grille is different than the standard f01 grille, the 760 has thicker chrome along the border and on the topic of different kidney grilles, the 2013 f01 has a completely new kidney grille. The 2013 grille has 8 slates and the slates are thicker and a bit slanted.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
Hans_ACS
Private
Belgium
0
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: BMW F01 740d
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335ifanatic View Post
The 760 kidney grille is different than the standard f01 grille, the 760 has thicker chrome along the border and on the topic of different kidney grilles, the 2013 f01 has a completely new kidney grille. The 2013 grille has 8 slates and the slates are thicker and a bit slanted.
Kidneys indeed and this explanation is correct, I like the 760 version more
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
24601
Major
24601's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
1,252
Posts

Drives: 2014 991 C4 GTS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2013 Toyota Prius  [0.00]
2014 BMW 750Li  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
It looks much better! nice mod. simple and elegant.
__________________
2014 991 C4 GTS

Sold - 2013 E92 M3 SS w/ ZCP l ZPP l 2MK l 6NR l 752
Sold - 2009 E92 335i LMB M-Sport
Sold - 2003 E46 M3 LSB SMG
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #6
babken
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2012 750LI
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ca, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans_ACS
Hi guys,

just wanted to show you a quick pic of my new front grille that I ordered from a 760 to fit on my 740d. I look this look much better than the 'reclined' look of the 740d grille.

Greetz
Hans
How did you remove the old one?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.




7post
7post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST