BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-29-2022, 08:07 PM   #67
Dino GT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
.... the less I like the photos of many of the women posted on the Cool Photos thread. Some of the photos are nice for sure, but others are way over the top for this old geezer. I'm not prude, but these ridiculous body-altering and face-disfiguring surgeries and fukmee poses are not my thing at all and I guess never were.
Okay, serious question now.
At what age do you start not being interested in women?
Asking for a friend, I think he`s 55
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2022, 08:29 PM   #68
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino GT View Post
Fortunately for me, that hasn't happened yet. I still think women are amazing. I am happily married so I'm not out seeking a relationship, but I still, and always will, enjoy seeing an attractive woman. As I get older, attractive has taken a bit of a shift. In my school days, attractive meant physical beauty and the usual attributes. Now, attractive includes sense of humor, kindness, humbleness, caring, and on and on. You get the idea.

I was specifically referring in my earlier post to many of the women in photos on the Cool Photo thread. They are not real and some of them are approaching alien-looking status. The pressure of these women to outdo one another is immense I suppose. All I'm saying is those manufactured, look at me, cosmetic surgery victims are not attractive to me. I'm certain that they do not care what I think. They should do whatever they want. I'm just saying as I get older, this type of woman is less attractive to me.

So, I think your "friend" is still safe.
Appreciate 2
Dino GT35139.00
Llarry16795.50
      03-29-2022, 08:31 PM   #69
Kowalski2011
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 135i-11E93-M3-01 Z3-91 M5

Garage List
1991 BMW M5  [9.38]
2011 BMW 135i  [7.00]
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i  [8.50]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
The more often you find yourself thinking 'man, this raisin bran is kicking my ass!'
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615592.00
      03-29-2022, 08:50 PM   #70
Dino GT
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Fortunately for me, that hasn't happened yet. I still think women are amazing. I am happily married so I'm not out seeking a relationship, but I still, and always will, enjoy seeing an attractive woman. As I get older, attractive has taken a bit of a shift. In my school days, attractive meant physical beauty and the usual attributes. Now, attractive includes sense of humor, kindness, humbleness, caring, and on and on. You get the idea.

I was specifically referring in my earlier post to many of the women in photos on the Cool Photo thread. They are not real and some of them are approaching alien-looking status. The pressure of these women to outdo one another is immense I suppose. All I'm saying is those manufactured, look at me, cosmetic surgery victims are not attractive to me. I'm certain that they do not care what I think. They should do whatever they want. I'm just saying as I get older, this type of woman is less attractive to me.

So, I think your "friend" is still safe.
My friend is happily married also for like 35+ years. Like you I also like and appreciates beautiful women, both on the inside and outside and in all shapes and sizes
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11525.50
      03-30-2022, 08:38 AM   #71
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
My friend is happily married also for like 35+ years. Like you I also like and appreciates beautiful women, both on the inside and outside and in all shapes and sizes
I dont know if it's an age thing, or if it's society shift in health over the years so it seems to be less common, but now when I see a gal who is fit I see it more attractive than I remember (I dont mean skinny, fit can come in all sizes).

And I know this one has a lot to do with age, but the older I get the more I hate seeing filters on photos, especially with selfies and the likes. When you use a filter, we know its fake. Landscape, portrait, random shots, anything. I. cant. stand. filters.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 2
Dino GT35139.00
Buug95918139.50
      03-30-2022, 09:17 AM   #72
Dino GT
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
I dont know if it's an age thing, or if it's society shift in health over the years so it seems to be less common, but now when I see a gal who is fit I see it more attractive than I remember (I dont mean skinny, fit can come in all sizes).

And I know this one has a lot to do with age, but the older I get the more I hate seeing filters on photos, especially with selfies and the likes. When you use a filter, we know its fake. Landscape, portrait, random shots, anything. I. cant. stand. filters.
I find women attractive in all sizes and shapes. We all have different tastes.
What I find attractive in a woman someone else might not.
I don't find super skinny, puffy lips, big butts, big fake boobs or very muscular women attractive, but someone else might. That's what makes this world so wonderful
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2022, 07:48 AM   #73
nycplumber
Major
Rep
Drives: slow

The more I care about what will truly make me happy. 100k+ car used to excite me. Now I rather get a gr86 and spend the rest of the money tracking it.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 07:56 PM   #74
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
I always appreciate an attractive woman. To me, attractive = feminine.

Nicely dressed, make-up, but not too much, a little bit of skin showing, but not overboard, polite, etc.

I turn 75 in 2 months. There might be snow on the roof, but there's still a fire in the furnace.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 1
Dino GT35139.00
      04-02-2022, 02:06 AM   #75
rantarod
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 F48

...the more I resemble my remembered grandfather
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2022, 03:41 AM   #76
RPM33
Captain