BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-21-2015, 02:17 AM   #23
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
As much as I hate social experiments- I actually think this put a good message out there.

It's funny- because I know plenty of people my age who think they're the shit because they drive "a c class" or an m3/m4 and feel like they're entitled to be better than most.

Usually it comes from people who never had to feel adversity in their life and had mom and dad provide everything they needed.

That said- if I were to have been blessed to have rich parents, I would hope they would have taught me humility. It's people like that "c class" guy who make me glad I grew up poor to understand this message at a very young age, and now at 26 I can honestly say while yes- I have a new m6 on the way, I will never let it define me.

As the saying goes "if you weren't man enough without it, you'll never be man enough with it."