BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

02-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
baf3472
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 22 iX 12 M5 09 750li 00 M5

09 750Li

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey,
I am putting my 2009 750Li up for sale. This car has been a pleasure to own and drive but its time for something new. The car has 44500 miles on it so its still under warranty. Ive spoken to BMW and they have told me that a bumper to bumper warranty, thru them, is available for an additional 3 yrs/50000miles.
It has Sport/Convenience/Luxury seating/Camera packages. Also heads up display and active steering. I have AC Schnitzer springs in the front and the real was lowered electronicallty by BMW. The wheels are 20" beyern with new tires. Right now I have the stock wheels and tires on. Tint is 35%.
There are 2 little chips on the hood from rocks that the camera couldnt pick up but the rest of the paint is perfect. i did have a clear bra till last week.
The interior is perfect. Very minimal wear on the drivers seat. Back seats have been sat in once. the car runs and drives just the way it did the day i drove it off the lot
I am asking 56500. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by baf3472; 02-22-2012 at 08:05 PM..
Appreciate 0