BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

02-06-2016, 01:27 PM   #1
nobbyv
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Audi S6

Three-Piece Forged Avus AF-M02 19" Wheels Built to Spec

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Get these just in time for spring!

I've never tried selling "made-to-order" wheels before, but I'm throwing this out there: I have a set of 120x5 19" Avus AF-M02 wheels. I sold my 135i, so I don't need them. These are very lightweight, high-quality three-piece forged wheels that sold for over $4k when new. They are in need of a rebuild, which I do as a hobby. Rather than rebuild them and hope someone likes the color/finish choices I've made, I thought I would offer them as "made-to-order".

I am willing to have them rebuilt to your specs: they currently have 2.5" chrome lips all around with light grey centers, but I can refinish them any way you'd like: staggered fitment, polished lips, powdercoated centers in any color, etc. I can change the barrels to meet any offset you need as well.

Final price will depend on the specs you're looking for, but they would be somewhere in the $1200-1400 range. If you're looking for basic grey centers/lips, those would be $1200, and they'd be more if I have to change barrels or you want chrome. I would take a deposit of $500 up front, and the balance when they are ready to ship (likely 3-4 weeks). I accept PayPal.

I also have Michelin Pilot A/S tires available for them that may work in some applications.

Here are a few examples of what they could look like:

If you're interested, PM me or email at nobbyv@hotmail.com.

Last edited by nobbyv; 02-06-2016 at 03:41 PM..
Appreciate 0