BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

03-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #67
SeanGee
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
You really live and learn with cars. Over a 4 year period I went through 7 cars and wasn't satisfied. I moved to BMWs and went through an E46 M3, E86 M, and E92 M3 and honestly of the 3 the Z4MC looked the best and now can't wait to get out of my E92 M3. I thought it would grow on me but for me and my tastes I can't get past its standard plain looks so hopefully I can trade it in this weekend. I want performance and looks. The M3 for me has the performance but lacks in the look department. I need both. Some will disagree but we all have our own needs/wants/preference.
I am looking at the following cars this weekend:

2011 Lotus Evora
2011 Porsche Cayman R
2008 Porsche Cayman S
2010 BMW 1M
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo

I would have never gone Ford. Been there done that but I went though some crazy cars myself and kick myself for losing some money but learning the car so it was a trade off pretty much.

Nice to see you are in a great color M3. I think you made the right choice FOR YOU.
Thanks! Much appreciated! BTW, love the Gallardo the best out of all those cars but also has the biggest price tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm View Post
Not a fan of M3s, but Interlagos Blue (that's what it is, right?) turns it into a whole new car. Very rare. Never seen one before in this color.
Yea, I think IB is one of the best colors the the M. Glad I went with it. I'm digging the color on your z4 btw...speaking of rare...
Appreciate 0