BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

07-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #23
Nordkeyz73
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328i ZSP, Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
Through the individual line BMW needs to offer a hidden option package that makes a seven series a ///M7 without the badges sort of a sleeper M Performance Automobile.

Why not !?!
If you all recall, there was an article late last year (I think) about the Japanese President of their country's BMW Car Club. He owns one of every model of M and through Individual Manufaktur was able to order a one-off M7 officially. He also owns an M1 Procar gifted from the Welt. Money talks, and if you're willing to pay, BMW will accommodate you.
http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/n...r-1850252.html
      07-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #24
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordkeyz73
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut View Post
Through the individual line BMW needs to offer a hidden option package that makes a seven series a ///M7 without the badges sort of a sleeper M Performance Automobile.

Why not !?!
If you all recall, there was an article late last year (I think) about the Japanese President of their country's BMW Car Club. He owns one of every model of M and through Individual Manufaktur was able to order a one-off M7 officially. He also owns an M1 Procar gifted from the Welt. Money talks, and if you're willing to pay, BMW will accommodate you.
http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/n...r-1850252.html
I have seen a black 7er with M5/6 motor and it was ordered through individual like you just pointed out. Makes it clear as day, thanks for your post to back it up.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #25
Blackraven
Captain
Rep
Drives: Toyota Corolla ALTIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro View Post
Alpina B7 = M7
WRONG

No Alpina can substitute or replace a TRUE BMW M vehicle.

P.S.
On a serious note, I guess the BMW 760 LI M-Sport will be the performance flagship variant of this G11/G12 7 series...
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2015, 04:41 PM   #26
Nordkeyz73
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328i ZSP, Macan Turbo

BMW individual is such a cool program. It goes FAR beyond leather and trim options
      07-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #27
EmArAsOnS
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: LCI F11 MSport Xdrive (I.Blue)

Garage List
That b7