BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

10-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Sohail
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 750i

19 inch multi spoke wheels:

I ordered my 750 xi 2010 car with 19 inch multi spoke wheels, dealer told me that with these wheels, you have to compromise on snow and rain. I want to know people's experience with these wheels. Is regular deriving is better with these wheels and how is the comfort of the ride with 19" wheels?

PS: I hate the look of the car with regular wheels.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
geddes@jgp.com
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 750xi, 1971 2002

I have a 2010 750 xi sitting at the port with 20 inch performance tires that come with the individual package. Now I bought the car for rain and snow in New England and I had no choice if I wanted the interior, which I did. Did I mention that the tires are also susceptible to damage due to bad roads. I use the car in NYC too!! I don't know what BMW is thinking but they should allow me the all season tires if I want them. I guess they did this when the X5 came out and changed there policy a year latter. Really looking forward to changing tires twice a year, WHAT A PAIN!!!
Appreciate 0