BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

03-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
mbworldz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Adaptive Headlight Malfunction

One of my driver side low beam is not working. I wonder if that will cause the Adaptive headlight malfunction? I believe there is something wrong with the light bulb for the low beam, it will turn on when I start the car, but then i get the Adaptive headlight malfunction error on the dash. Then the driver side low beam will shut off. Right side is functioning fine only the left side.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
fullrev
2011 E92 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbworldz View Post
One of my driver side low beam is not working. I wonder if that will cause the Adaptive headlight malfunction? I believe there is something wrong with the light bulb for the low beam, it will turn on when I start the car, but then i get the Adaptive headlight malfunction error on the dash. Then the driver side low beam will shut off. Right side is functioning fine only the left side.
The bulb is probably fine.

The system will turn off the bulb so it won't blind on coming traffic. Have your BMW center check your adaptive head lights.