BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #111
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011CrazE89 View Post
Lol. I can’t get my wife off of me. I think I got a good one
You did mate
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #112
Nati0n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
You either married a bad one or are clueless about marriage.
I'm 18, sir, it's definitely the latter lol
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 10:58 PM   #113
Nati0n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
I was gonna get married once. It didn't work out because the Russian who was supposed to take the payment never showed up so my bride had to leave with out her payment.
Mail order bride? It'd never work for me, I'm too much of a little kid inside that I'd have more fun with the box that it came in than the actual thing.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 11:18 PM   #114
GB-335xiCoupe
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: 29k mi per year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati0n View Post
I'm 18, sir, it's definitely the latter lol
Lucky bastahd.
Maint: Walnut blast 101k, Trans/T-case Fluid 103k, OFHG 195k
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 12:32 AM   #115
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
And what does your wife/girlfriend/significant other think of your car? I've never had a girlfriend in the past that knew sh*t about cars unfortunately, nor could any of them see the justification behind me putting as much money as I do into my car instead of them.

Feel free to vent in this thread
Got the car for my wife to learn to drive on (my first automatic car ever owned). After she got her drivers license on the car i got it tinted all around. Then Jb4 a couple months later and finally FBO a couple months after that. Wife still daily drives it and loves it, other cars are not the same to her any more in comparison to the 335.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 12:35 AM   #116
dj_dub
IG: @dj_dub
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT

Garage List
Married for 5 years...and she loves my car. I'm very lucky to have such a supportive wife, she even assists me with installing the mods when I need an extra hand. Haha We bought this car around 3 years of marriage...she knew I loved to mod my cars from the previous ones I've owned. Promised her I wouldn't go too overboard and take my time modding this one. I think that's that trick, finding a happy medium that keeps you and your wife happy when modding. Happy wife, happy life is a very very true statement.

Here's my wife and I...and my car, last Friday celebrating our 5th year of marriage.

IMG_5700aaaa by dj_dub, on Flickr
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #117
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Married for 5 years...and she loves my car. I'm very lucky to have such a supportive wife, she even assists me with installing the mods when I need an extra hand. Haha We bought this car around 3 years of marriage...she knew I loved to mod my cars from the previous ones I've owned. Promised her I wouldn't go too overboard and take my time modding this one. I think that's that trick, finding a happy medium that keeps you and your wife happy when modding. Happy wife, happy life is a very very true statement.

Here's my wife and I...and my car, last Friday celebrating our 5th year of marriage.

Congrats and lovely M3 mate. Big fan of BBS LMs!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #118
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Nice house!

Oh yeah... Nice car too!

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 11:57 AM   #119
dj_dub
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Congrats and lovely M3 mate. Big fan of BBS LMs!
Thanks man! ...they are actually reps for the meantime. Planning on buying a custom set soon though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Nice house!

Oh yeah... Nice car too!
Haha Thanks dude! ...I wish that was my house. It's the front of the restaurant where we celebrated our anniversary (Pacific's Edge in Carmel, CA). We valeted our car and snapped this shot before walking in.
CarboProject CF Plenum | Dinan CF Intake | ESS Tune | RKP X-Pipe | Akra w/CF Tips | MFactory CF DS | CSF Cooling | AST 5200 | Hotchkis F/R Sways | SPL/Ground Control/Fall-Line Arms | DEFIV Diff Brace | StudioRSR Rollcage | 3-piece BBS RT88 | Michelin PS4S | Brembos F/R | Recaro Profi SPG XL | CAE Ultra Shifter | Perf Elec Wheel V2 | BAVSOUND | GT4 CF Front Lip/Canards/Rear Wing | Arkym CF Rear Diffuser | Forcewerkz CF SS | Varis CF Lower Tray | Turner Skidplate | BayOptiks Headlights
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 12:15 PM   #120
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:

No kids?
      08-15-2014, 12:45 PM   #121
Nati0n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I was about to say if that was your house, what are you doing driving a 3-series lol. I except at least a 458 Italia at that point
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 12:58 PM   #122
dj_dub
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
No kids?
Not yet, still working on that...and enjoying not having any yet at the same time so I can fund my hobbies. lol

Quote:
I was about to say if that was your house, what are you doing driving a 3-series lol. I except at least a 458 Italia at that point
Haha Right! ...if that was my house, you'd see a Ferrari F430 Scuderia parked in front instead of my M3. I have a way smaller, less attractive house than that one. lol
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #123
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Not yet, still working on that...and enjoying not having any yet at the same time so I can fund my hobbies. lol l
Good choice. My sister and her husband enjoyed 4yrs after marriage before having their first child. They traveled, shopped and did a bunch of other things before bringing a child in.
      08-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #124
Nati0n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

^Seems like the smart way to do it honestly, build up some savings before you have a kid too.

Wait I'm 18....

My parents are celebrating their 17th anniversary...

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 03:17 PM   #125
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

We were married in Sept. and my wife gave birth the next june. Bwahahaha.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 03:25 PM   #126
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
We were married in Sept. and my wife gave birth the next june. Bwahahaha.
we also married in September, but my wife gave birth the following March lolololol....

#mexicanproblems......
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 03:54 PM   #127
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
we also married in September, but my wife gave birth the following March lolololol....

#mexicanproblems......
No, #mexicanproblems are: we married in September, but my wife gave birth the following March, then again in January the next year, then again in November that year, then again September the year following that, then again July the year after that....

...and so on and so on.

What your problem ACTUALLY is termed is "#beingacatholicproblems" and that, good sir, no knows race...

EDIT: Because not all that get in this situation are of that religion it could also be known as "#knockedupanunmarriedcatholcgirlproblems".

Last edited by davis449; 08-15-2014 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #128
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
No, #mexicanproblems are: we married in September, but my wife gave birth the following March, then again in January the next year, then again in November that year, then again September the year following that, then again July the year after that....

...and so on and so on.

What your problem ACTUALLY is termed is "#beingacatholicproblems" and that, good sir, no knows race...
...and we timed it so he'd be born on American soil!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #129
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
...and we timed it so he'd be born on American soil!
LOL! Yep, living in South TX, I see A LOT of that...
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #130
dj_dub
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post

EDIT: Because not all that get in this situation are of that religion it could also be known as "#knockedupanunmarriedcatholcgirlproblems".
My wife and I are both Catholic from different races and we don't have that problem whatsoever...lol
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 07:54 PM   #131
Nati0n
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Wrap that rascal

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 09:23 PM   #132
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Well, the door swinigng outward (door handle), and stairs got me to think a little that this isn't a resident. However, I've seen houses which front door swings outwards (i dont even know how they get that approved by code), and lots of stairs.

There are so many wealthy people here that I am sure some of you guys have private helipad with robinson Rxx series parked backyard helipad.

Quote:
Thanks man! ...they are actually reps for the meantime. Planning on buying a custom set soon though!

Haha Thanks dude! ...I wish that was my house. It's the front of the restaurant where we celebrated our anniversary (Pacific's Edge in Carmel, CA). We valeted our car and snapped this shot before walking in.
Quote:
Quote:
Not yet, still working on that...and enjoying not having any yet at the same time so I can fund my hobbies. lol

Haha Right! ...if that was my house, you'd see a Ferrari F430 Scuderia parked in front instead of my M3. I have a way smaller, less attractive house than that one. lol
Appreciate 0