BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

03-30-2021, 07:00 PM   #1
sdy12318
Rep
Drives: BMW 750i xDrive

2016 750i Xdrive MSport with Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Just want to sell my 7 series.
Clean title No Accident.
Right Now around 62K miles.
Car is located at West Lafayette, IN.
All maintenance is done at BMW dealership except last one (It is done at a good local independent shop).

Last oil Change is around 60K miles back to December.

Including a transferable third party bumper to bumper warranty until 03/14/2023 or up to 125K miles So around 3 years or 60K remaining.

About the warranty:
I actually used it twice. One for the steering wheel heating problems so the warranty covered a brand new steering wheels. One for the front parking sensor. It has a $100 deductible. It covers the diagnostics, parts and labors but not tax.

Options:
I'll attach the screenshot from BMW USA website for the options.
Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Black Nappa Leather

It has the AUTOBAHN Package(Four wheel steering & Scan the road to adjust suspension), Executive Package(Massage & ventilated Seats, Rear Sunshades, all leather wrap on instrument panel), M Sport Package(M Sport exhaust, Shadowline trim, LEG fog lights, M Sport Aero kit), Driving Assistance Plus Package(Blind Spot, AEB, Parking Assistant, LDW), Driving Assistance Plus II Package(ACC, LKS), Cold Weather Package(Heated Steering Wheel & Seats for front and rear).

For standalone options it has the B&W speakers and Night Vision.

All six windows has ceramic tinted film on it.

The original wheels are 20' BMW style 647M. They are very vulnerable to potholes and all four get bended pretty quickly with the run-flat tires so I change them to the forged BMW 18' style 619 with non-run-flat. It definitely has some negative impact to the looks but the ride quality and fuel economy increases a lot. The tire has around 4K miles on it.

As I mentioned before it has a brand new steering wheel.

The software version is ISTA 2020-07 (I don't feel any difference compare to the old 2019-03, maybe some improvements on lane keeping assist)

I can also do some basic coding if you want (like change the iDrive interface to ID6).

The Automatic High-beam is actually ECE standard. I remove the VO coding for North America limitation and send it to dealership for software update. Right now it can do individual LED light bulb turn on or off for High beam.

I can ship the car but you need to arrange the shipment and the additional cost.

Price is negotiable with reasonable amounts.

PM me for more questions & details.

Attached Images

Last edited by sdy12318; 03-31-2021 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: add description
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2021, 10:04 PM   #2
Al Pină
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Do you still have the 20's? Would you be willing to sell those?
      03-31-2021, 02:06 PM   #3
sdy12318
Rep
Drives: BMW 750i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Do you still have the 20's? Would you be willing to sell those?
No since they are bended.
Appreciate 0