BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

11-20-2017, 11:38 PM   #1
slowhatch
Rep
Drives: F01 LCI 750i

Arrow 2013 BMW 750i | MINT, Rare options, Msport, B&O, Exec, TVs | Full CPO warranty 2019+

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

For sale is my pampered BMW 750i, for which I am the second owner, with the first owner being another local oil & gas executive. Car was originally purchased, serviced, and resold by the same dealership; Advantage BMW Midtown in Houston, TX. The car has been on a maintenance plan for the entirety of its ownership, and all services have been performed by Advantage BMW (I have all service records from my visits). The car recently underwent its 40,000 miles service where the front brakes were changed, car received an alignment, and a fresh oil change (less than 1,000 miles ago). Service adviser said the next service would include air-filters, otherwise the car needs absolutely nothing but for someone to sit and enjoy being coddled to and fro the office.

I am an OCD nutjob, have multiple vehicles which are my passion/hobby and am meticulous about upkeep and maintenance. Leathers were cleaned/conditioned with Lexol, interior woods polished/waxed regularly, and the car is washed regularly using a foam canon, 2-bucket method with grit-guards, and dried with an electric leaf blower. No one has ever ate/drank in the vehicle, and a strict passenger 3 strike "what does this button do" policy is applied while the vehicle is in motion (haha, but seriously). The car makes the trek everyday from my personal to office garage, on mirror smooth freeways, which is probably why it shows and drives like new. Aside from a few expected rock chips on the front end, I think if you're satisfied with the appearance in the pictures, you'll be just as pleased in person.

Driving this car has to be felt to be truly appreciated. The adaptive suspension in comfort plus setting takes on a "body hovering over road surface" approach where the car simply glides over pavement imperfections and expansion joints. The acoustically insulated glass and generous sound deadening throughout makes you feel like you're driving a bank vault, not a car, down the expressway. And the revised N63tu TT V8 whisks you along with such tremendous low end grunt, that you sometimes question if BMW rates torque output at the crank, or the wheels. A whiff of turbo lag right at throttle tip in to let you know shes about to come alive, and then relentless rolls-royce esque wave of acceleration that doesn't let up until you've settled into your desired cruising speed. It never gets old. Neither does watching the onboard cameras hunt around at night and control the adaptive LED headlights, moving the beam pattern fore and aft to compensate for speed, and then turning in with wheel input. The auto high-beams are a nice touch as well.

This car literally has the ability to change my mood after a long stressful day at the office--which is something that I would expect given its price point. I climb in, close the bank vault door, and melt away into the seats. On days where I feel like a particularly old withered soul I engage the ventilation and heating on the seats (at the same time), to ease the back and play music at levels that probably disappoint my mother. Which brings me to my favorite part of the car, and the reason why I passed on so many 750s I looked at before buying this one, the Bang & Olufsen audio system. It is an expensive, and rarely ticked option box, but my god is it worth the entry fee. If you're an audiophile like myself, and know how it feels to have your mood changed by playing your favorite tracks, you will look forward to driving this car everyday, for this reason alone. The staging, separation, and tonal warmth from this system is absolutely exceptional. You will hear things in your recordings that you've never heard before, and it will play louder without clipping than you can tolerate, this I promise. The only way it could get any better is if it gave even more low end (is it ever enough?), but I understand there is only so much low end frequency response that you can reasonably expect from shallow mount under seat woofer. From what other audiophiles tell me, only the 29 speaker optional Meridian system in the new Range Rovers and the Burmester High End optional system in the new S-Classes provide a better experience than whats offered here. Last but not least, the rarest option of all is the rear seat entertainment pack which is great for entertaining big and little kids alike on trips and commutes; I will probably get punched in the face by the significant other for spilling this, but, I frequently make her chauffeur me around while I sit in the back and watch movies, its absolutely splendid haha!

Car details;

2013 BMW 750i
44,575 miles
FULL CPO Warranty until end of 2019
MSRP ~$105,000

Options;

Lightning Package
-Full Adaptive LED headlights
-Automatic Highbeams

Executive Package
-Power side window shades
-Power rear sunshade
-Heated/Ventilated seats
-Full leather dash
-Ceramic controls
-Heads up Display
-BMW Apps
-Smartphone integration
-Soft close doors
-Power rear trunk
-Hands-free trunk opening
-Auto dimming mirrors
-Homelink
-Park distance control
-Rear view camera
-Ambient lighting

M-Sport Package
-Aero Kit
-Shadowline Exterior Trim
-Anthracite headliner
-M Sport Wheel w/ Paddle shifters
-20x8.5 20x10 303M Wheels

Rear Seat Entertainment Package
-Pair 9.2" floating rear screens
-Connected Drive
-iDrive rear controller
-6 Disc in dash DVD Changer
-Aux/Usb Inputs

Bang & Olufsen Sound
-1200 Watts (rms)
-16 Speakers (7 tweeters, 7 midrange, 2 dedicated subwoofers)
-Ambient lighting for grilles

Additionally, I have added a few of my personal touches (as I cannot leave anything alone), which complete the look/experience for me overall. My mantra has always been one of an oem+ look, and most people have zero clue anything has been done to the car at all--which to me is the biggest compliment, a cohesive oem appearance. The modifications include;

BMW Black Kidney grilles
BMW 760i Rear Diffuser (painted to match oem)
BMW 760i Quad Exhaust Tips
BMW M-Sport Aluminum pedals
Burger Motorsports wheel spacers - Front (12mm), Rear (15mm)
Color matched front side-markers
VLEDs reverse led bulbs
VLEDs lower door led puddle lights
VLEDs trunk led replacement

BMW Coding to enable European features
  1. Disable iDrive accept screen
  2. Disable iDrive camera disclaimers, enable rear camera in motion
  3. Enable DVD in motion (front passenger can watch main screen)
  4. M style digital speedo
  5. Windows/sunroof down/up with key fob
  6. Mirror fold in from key fob
  7. Disable window safety feature (windows continue rolling up if any door is opened)
  8. Auto close windows/sunroof with rain sensor
  9. Sports screens in idrive (shows real time hp/tq output)
  10. Enable exact tire pressure and temperature in TPMS screen
  11. Unlocks doors when engine is stopped (single pull on door handle to open)
  12. Open/close trunk from keyfob
  13. Set automatic high beams to default "ON"
  14. Enable turn signal display in HUD
  15. Start/Stop defaults to last setting (if I set it to off, it remains off next engine start)
  16. Enable 'M Performance' Nav startup video for iDrive

There were no modifications what-so-ever to the drivetrain in the interests of preserving the factory warranty. Everything modified was cosmetic, and is easily reversible with a few hours work. I have all the oem parts for the vehicle, and they are included with the sale.

The selling price is $37,500. This is my pay-off, and that price is firm. I honestly have zero reason for sale, and many people say this but I'm dead serious when I say; the only reason for the listing is the usual car guy "errant hair for something different". I told myself if I can move out of the car at pay-off, I will entertain getting something else, if not, I will continue to enjoy this car everyday like I have since purchase. The car is loaded to the gills, meticulously cared for, has all services performed, needs nothing, and is warrantied for another 2 years +. I honestly cannot imagine getting more car than this for the money. Not to mention it is the lowest price CPO 750 with these options on the market. Please contact me at alexkorovin01@gmail.com for any questions regarding the listing, thank you for your time!

Last edited by slowhatch; 12-23-2017 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Price reduced to 37.5k
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2017, 08:51 AM   #2
slowhatch
Rep

PM's replied
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #3
BrooklynG87
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s REX  [0.00]
2021 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
2020 BMW M2 CS  [10.00]
2018 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M Compet ...  [0.00]
1999 BMW M3  [0.00]
Incredible photos! Good luck with the sale! I may even entertain this if I find someone to purchase my B7! Any interest in a trade?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #4
slowhatch
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynB7 View Post
Incredible photos! Good luck with the sale! I may even entertain this if I find someone to purchase my B7! Any interest in a trade?
Sorry, just looking to get into either a newer 750 or maybe an S-class?

Christmas bump!

Appreciate 0
      12-23-2017, 09:13 AM   #5
slowhatch
Rep

Made a few payments, pay off has been reduced, thus selling price will reflect that.

$37,500. You can buy a new Honda accord, or you can buy a battleship, your call
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2018, 09:57 AM   #6
slowhatch
Rep

bump

Appreciate 0
      02-07-2018, 11:57 PM   #7
slowhatch
Rep