BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

05-13-2024, 07:24 AM   #1
Steven0712
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 G12 BMW 750li

Garage List
2016 BMW 750li  [0.00]
Lease transfer, 2016 750li highly optioned

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Lease transfer for my current daily, BMW 750li Xdrive. Currently about 86300KM. Locate in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Car has recently done maintenance, include engine oil and filter change. New front brake pad and rotor were replaced by the end of last year from BMW Langley. Still has factory extended warranty for air suspension. I spent quite some time looking for this one because I’m really picky on spec and more importantly the condition. This car has full service record from Brian Jessel BMW and I have went through everything that could potentially broke. Lucky they are all replaced under warranty, such like coolant and some plastic stuff that could crack .( you know what I’m talking about if you are into N63TU2)

Lease term 48 months, I put 16k down about one year ago and now 33 month remaining. Monthly payments after tax is $850. Buyout at the end is 14k. Asking 5k back.(include 2k security deposit that you will get back at term end.), The number is still negotiable. Reason that I’m transferring out is because I’m unfortunately getting a Tesla🥲, and yea I love the 7 but have to accept the reality.

Looking for someone who truly love 7 series, it’s a great daily and really great highway cruiser. I’m averaging 13.7L per 100km for mostly city driving. please refer to the pictures for the condition, I think it’s ok to say this is probably one of the better condition 7 series in BC. Car has a few small claim records (hit and run and small scratches repair).

Option like night vision, adaptive cruise control with steering assist (5AT), executive lounge rear seating package,Bowers&Wilkins diamond surround sound system, gesture control, all seat comes with heating, ventilation and massage function, all the safety features include side collision detection. wouldn’t need to mention normal car features such like heads-up display,360 cameras,electric sunshade and more… Other than the 19 inch oem winter set up, I also have oem 21 inch m-sport rim. No modification done other than some OEM coding done by Brian Jessel engineer ( include more diverse ambient lighting, European version of full adaptive lighting function include anti dazzle high beam, selective high beam and animal/ person highlight function and some small bits.)

Feel free to hit me up if you want to take a look at the car, discuss about the deal etc. Serious Buyer Only please.🙏

Attached Images

Appreciate 0