BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

09-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Bmwlvr60
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 28i

Garage List
2014 BMW 528ix  [0.00]
2013 BMX X3 28i  [0.00]
Order Status

The most up to date information (besides calling your Dealer) is via the status line 1-800-831-1117. You'll need your production order number. Enter the production number as well as the menu options on your keypad instead of speaking to them. Select Option 2.

You can also set up an account on bmwusa.com and track the build there but the information lags behind by a day or two. Click the tab on top "My BMW" and set up an account. Then click the tab on the side for "Track My BMW". Then click "Track".

Online way to check for the Wallenius shipping company:
http://www.2wglobal.com/www/wep/
Plug in the last 7 digits of your Vin# in Cargo ID after selecting All Users under Track & Trace.

All Shipping Companies:
www.marinetraffic.com will allow you to track your ship. Just enter the vessel name. The tracking on works if the ship is within 40 nautical miles from land.

Last edited by Bmwlvr60; 09-13-2013 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0