Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

06-19-2018, 02:59 AM   #1
PAY M3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Comp Package

BMW of Honolulu Outstanding Experience!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the best sales rep I have ever had the chance to work with, Jacob Dust at BMW of Honolulu. Jacob is not only the best car salesman I have ever got the chance to work with but the best in any industry period!

I have had the chance to not only work with as a consumer but also professionally; many great salesman in my time. I currently work in the consumer lending industry and know what it takes to close a deal. It's all about building a relationship with your client and discovering what they want sometimes before they even realize it.

Jacob Dust does this and so much more naturally and with no pressure at all. He is a very humble and caring individual that is not in this industry simply to make a quick buck. You can read all about my purchase in the thread I will link below but suffice to say I am incredibly happy with the entire process. I can go on and on about how 7 months after the close he still stays in contact and gets involved any time I have a concern at BMW, or the fact that he does whatever he can to make my life easier. Jacob knows I'm not in the market for a car in the near future and that I will most likely leave the island (wife is in the military, I go where she goes) but he does not care. No mater where Jacob works he will make a tremendous impact!

If you are in the market for a BMW or any auto for that matter you would be doing yourself a disservice by not contacting him to see what he can do for you!

Some things he has done over these past few months
+Got involved without a call from me when inquiring about ceramic coat
+Came to my house to give me a ride to get a loaner car without a request
+Followed up several times to make sure no issues
+Genuinely cares and remembers details about our family
+Got us the car we wanted even though we were about to sign for a non-zcp M#
+Never pushy from the original 25k car we looked at to what we ended up with
+Fought for the best deal possible for us

Please feel free to check out my purchase story here: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1506974
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2018, 05:47 AM   #2
10"
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: orange BMW 1M.

By your other post it seems you paid full MSRP sticker price on the car? Seems like you got a bit walked over if I'm honest. These M3s are easily available at significant discounts these days...

Of course they won't pressure you if you're paying sticker! lol. The real challenge of a sales person is how they are when the pressures of negotiation are underway.

That being said congratulations on your new car!
      06-19-2018, 07:42 AM   #3
PAY M3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Comp Package

In Hawaii it’s a little different. People pay 40k market increases over here on Raptors and Type R’s. However my deal came in the form of APR and trade.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2018, 07:44 AM   #4
f82fanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
By your other post it seems you paid full MSRP sticker price on the car? Seems like you got a bit walked over if I'm honest. These M3s are easily available at significant discounts these days...

Of course they won't pressure you if you're paying sticker! lol. The real challenge of a sales person is how they are when the pressures of negotiation are underway.

That being said congratulations on your new car!
They only have one dealership in he Island... talk about a moat... this deal can't be measured against all others
Appreciate 1
Ibiza3596.00
      08-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #5
NVA2L8-II
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 / M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by f82fanatic View Post
They only have one dealership in he Island... talk about a moat... this deal can't be measured against all others
True representation of unfairness to the consumers... but theres nothing we can do about this.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 10:59 PM   #6
Ibiza
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 G83 comp & 2024 X5 M60

If I was a CA and received my full commission selling at $79k MRSP, I would have done all of the above Jacob did for you plus a BJ from Stormy.

PS having your market managers contact info is how things get down with BMW NA and the executive customer manager for your region.
      01-27-2019, 03:02 AM   #7
handr
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
If I was a CA and received my full commission selling at $79k MRSP, I would have done all of the above Jacob did for you plus a BJ from Stormy.

PS having your market managers contact info is how things get down with BMW NA and the executive customer manager for your region.
Haha... can a consumer actually get a deal from those managers, assuming he/she can get the info?
Appreciate 0