BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

09-20-2015, 07:47 PM   #177
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

That was the UGLIEST Game I can ever recall in my lifetime. The fact that we lost ROMO makes it even worse.

BUT... Some HUGE pluses: We held DeMarco Murray bitch-ass to 2, count em TWO entire rushing yards! LMAO!!

Sean Lee (linebacker) is a stud and we missed him badly on defense last year. Speaking of defense... How bout completely shutting down Chip Kelly's "high-octane offense"??? That was amazing considering we are without 2 of our best rushers!

Dallas is incredibly deep on both sides of the ball. Dez is one thing, but the loss of Romo is ginormous. I don't know who all is out there and available, but I know Jerry Jones will fly in the best available! He is not gonna tank the team because of these terrible losses. The BEST O-Line is still in place! That means, someone with an arm and accuracy that can come in and pick up the playbook and execute it... Oh yeah, there is hope. How much hope? Yet to be seen...
      09-20-2015, 08:33 PM   #178
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
All the HATERS crawling out their crevices....

Definitely not a good day to lose one of the leagues best QBs in Romo. But at least they get the win. And they keep Murray Bitch ass from scoring 1 TD. In fact held his ass to under 3total yards.

How bout that DALLAS COWBOYS DEFENSE tho!!!

last year you were sucking off murray, now he's a bitch. make sense
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2015, 08:34 PM   #179
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaloption View Post
ruh roh George

i always lol when someone says ruh roh..lmao
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2015, 09:30 PM   #180
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
All the HATERS crawling out their crevices....

Definitely not a good day to lose one of the leagues best QBs in Romo. But at least they get the win. And they keep Murray Bitch ass from scoring 1 TD. In fact held his ass to under 3total yards.

How bout that DALLAS COWBOYS DEFENSE tho!!!
How is week 4 looking for you Hahahahahah get ready for the brady bunch
      09-20-2015, 10:11 PM   #181
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
last year you were sucking off murray, now he's a bitch.
Exactly... Who's the hater now?
      09-20-2015, 10:49 PM   #182
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

One of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen in the Seahawks Wright mauling Rodgers. Looked like he was trying to break his neck. What a loser. He needs to have more than ejection.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2015, 10:52 PM   #183
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Packers beat the Seahawks, 27-17.

A good way to end a day's worth of football.
      09-20-2015, 11:03 PM   #184
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

i think the defense played pretty well, much better than last week.

what killed us was rogers mobility. he was savvy, as always. our OC needs to be fired. he called nothing but bullshit for the first half.

well done pack.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2015, 11:42 PM   #185
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Seattle 0-2 LMFAO and owned in prime time at that. Can't win on the road... Again.

Manziel making a solid case for himself to keep starting me thinks.

Brutal game for the rookie Mariota. Sacked all day.

Pats looking potent.

Houston was pretty entertaining on Hard Knocks. Regular season... Not so much. Cam looking Superman in that game.

The Raiders tho? Great game. Fans deserve it.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 07:09 AM   #186
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i think the defense played pretty well, much better than last week.

what killed us was rogers mobility. he was savvy, as always. our OC needs to be fired. he called nothing but bullshit for the first half.

well done pack.
Calling it now, borrowing injuries Pats Vs Pack SuperBowl fity
seahawks O line is the real issue they cant move the D line to get the running game going.....Like I said before Russell system QB with the D and running game. Ask him to win the game in the air and it is not possible or change up the game plan. The D always has to be top form and the running game there to allow Wilson to make plays. Pats knew they could not run on the bills so to the air they went and brady left a few TDs on the field ones he wish he could have back....(4th and 1 wide open edelman over shot him)

Quote:
Seattle 0-2 LMFAO and owned in prime time at that. Can't win on the road... Again.

Pats looking potent.

Houston was pretty entertaining on Hard Knocks. Regular season... Not so much. Cam looking Superman in that game.

Cowgirls are my NFC team but its going to be a blow out when Brady and his inflated balls come to town
      09-21-2015, 07:13 AM   #187
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep

I am looking forward to Pats V Colts if they play like they have been. I think they can put up 70 and brady 8 TDs 700 yards (play speed of eagles)
      09-21-2015, 07:47 AM   #188
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Pats looking potent.

this just proves how dumb you are, do you have any idea what our record is on prime time?
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 07:49 AM   #189
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Calling it now, borrowing injuries Pats Vs Pack SuperBowl fity
seahawks O line is the real issue they cant move the D line to get the running game going.....Like I said before Russell system QB with the D and running game. Ask him to win the game in the air and it is not possible or change up the game plan. The D always has to be top form and the running game there to allow Wilson to make plays. Pats knew they could not run on the bills so to the air they went and brady left a few TDs on the field ones he wish he could have back....(4th and 1 wide open edelman over shot him)

Cowgirls are my NFC team but its going to be a blow out when Brady and his inflated balls come to town

i don't believe packers will go, they definitely look beatable. esp last night. (yes, even though we lost)
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 07:56 AM   #190
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
i don't believe packers will go, they definitely look beatable. esp last night. (yes, even though we lost)
Yeah they looked beatable, just not by the Seahawks. Seahawks at this rate will be lucky to get a wildcard.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 08:06 AM   #191
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Yeah they looked beatable, just not by the Seahawks. Seahawks at this rate will be lucky to get a wildcard.

i believe we can beat them. not bullshitting. we have the talent. think about who else in NFC matches up with them as well as we do?

looking at our remaining schedule, we should be able to rebound.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #192
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
i believe we can beat them. not bullshitting. we have the talent. think about who else in NFC matches up with them as well as we do?

looking at our remaining schedule, we should be able to rebound.
Seahawks are gonna be in the bottom half of that division. Too much drama to overcome, too much "Me" mentality going around, and they lost too much talent to make another deep run.

19-23 in road games since Carroll took over. Not sure if you know this or not, but there are 8 road games a year, and you guys are already 0-2 on the road. Only 14% of teams starting 0-2 have made the playoffs.
Appreciate 1
      09-21-2015, 10:14 AM   #193
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Seahawks are gonna be in the bottom half of that division. Too much drama to overcome, too much "Me" mentality going around, and they lost too much talent to make another deep run.

19-23 in road games since Carroll took over. Not sure if you know this or not, but there are 8 road games a year, and you guys are already 0-2 on the road. Only 14% of teams starting 0-2 have made the playoffs.

lol, the entire world knows we are not strong on the road. nobody said anything about it last year, or the year prior.

2 road games down, 2 tough losses. let the home games begin.

what talent have we lost? maxwell, unger, and...? we've added jg, and lockette as standouts. who have yet to be used properly. to be 100% honest, i believe our OC is the root cause of our issues. everyone's favorite excuse to minimalize the seahawks is their "me" mentality. again, back to back SB's and nobody was saying shit about it. now we're 0-2, the sky is falling. but this is to be expected. the sports world is a fickle bitch
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 10:27 AM   #194
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Being a niners fan and despising Seattle, I wouldn't count Seattle out just yet. Tough ass division though, maybe Arizona's time is finally here.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 10:39 AM   #195
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 f30 n26

they should just hand the MVP trophy over to Brady already and be done with it

ugh
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 10:39 AM   #196
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
lol, the entire world knows we are not strong on the road. nobody said anything about it last year, or the year prior.

2 road games down, 2 tough losses. let the home games begin.

what talent have we lost? maxwell, unger, and...? we've added jg, and lockette as standouts. who have yet to be used properly. to be 100% honest, i believe our OC is the root cause of our issues. everyone's favorite excuse to minimalize the seahawks is their "me" mentality. again, back to back SB's and nobody was saying shit about it. now we're 0-2, the sky is falling. but this is to be expected. the sports world is a fickle bitch
Kam Chancellor has now cost you a couple games with the "Me" mentality.

Unger was a lot more important to that line than you give him credit. They cant block anyone this season, and Lynch hasnt been nearly as effective as he was.

You added a rookie wr, albeit one that did show flashes of brillance, and a TE that thrived in the system that Brees and Payton ran, but is the opposite of what Seattle expects from their TEs. Hes good matching up vs LBs/Safeties, but when he isnt a blocker, like Seattle wants, and he isnt going to be effective always splitting out and being covered by a corner. Hell, Brandon Carr shut him down last year, and Carr is a mediocre CB at best.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 10:53 AM   #197
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Kam Chancellor has now cost you a couple games with the "Me" mentality.

Unger was a lot more important to that line than you give him credit. They cant block anyone this season, and Lynch hasnt been nearly as effective as he was.

You added a rookie wr, albeit one that did show flashes of brillance, and a TE that thrived in the system that Brees and Payton ran, but is the opposite of what Seattle expects from their TEs. Hes good matching up vs LBs/Safeties, but when he isnt a blocker, like Seattle wants, and he isnt going to be effective always splitting out and being covered by a corner. Hell, Brandon Carr shut him down last year, and Carr is a mediocre CB at best.

meh, i don't blame kam for last night. rams game, yes. but honestly, if we played a non mobile qb last night, how bad was our defense? it really wasn't bad at all imo. our d-line was getting there every time, and on the road.. but rogers dodged it. we will maul the bears next week at home, book it.

i agree unger was a huge loss, but our line is young, i'm willing to give them some growing time. last week was horrendous, rams dline was good though. last night was a bit better..

your last paragraph about JG, i know.... we NEED to open the passing game up and make teams cover us. we have lockette (both rookie, and ricardo) who are absolute burners, and chris mathews (has the size) and JG as a massive TE. all of them need to be utiized together so that way they can't stack the box against lynch. if you can't stack the box and are forced to cover the threats outside... it's a 2k season for lynch. i'm telling you, it's the OC. this needs to be his last season.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 11:00 AM   #198
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
meh, i don't blame kam for last night. rams game, yes. but honestly, if we played a non mobile qb last night, how bad was our defense? it really wasn't bad at all imo. our d-line was getting there every time, and on the road.. but rogers dodged it. we will maul the bears next week at home, book it.

i agree unger was a huge loss, but our line is young, i'm willing to give them some growing time. last week was horrendous, rams dline was good though. last night was a bit better..

your last paragraph about JG, i know.... we NEED to open the passing game up and make teams cover us. we have lockette (both rookie, and ricardo) who are absolute burners, and chris mathews (has the size) and JG as a massive TE. all of them need to be utiized together so that way they can't stack the box against lynch. if you can't stack the box and are forced to cover the threats outside... it's a 2k season for lynch. i'm telling you, it's the OC. this needs to be his last season.
Well its the Bears potentially without Cutler, you should maul them, and if you dont beat up on them like the Cards did, then I'd be concerned.

No way Lynch gets 2k yards lol. That is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard a Hawks fan say, and you guys say a lot of crazy things. He'd have to average 130+ a game, and with the amount of carries hes been getting, almost 8ypc. Good Luck with that. Hes a 300carry a year guy, and to get 2k in that is unheard of.

There isnt a WR/TE on that team that scares me, and I have the Cowboys secondary. Graham, like i said, can be contained with a corner, youve got some speedy wrs, but they arent great, and with that line, Marshawn isnt getting past the line of scrimmage untouched on most plays.
Appreciate 0