BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

10-14-2023, 08:10 PM   #1
hot_dawg
Registered
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7, BMW X7

2020 Alpina B7 20” Rims with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Just took these off my (2020) B7 when I sold it - dealer didn’t want extra set of rims- go figure.

Selling rims for $2000 and including tires for free because I want them gone before winter.

Rims are unmarked - in great condition - no marks that I know of - I think they're as new. No center caps as those went back on the 21's.

Tires are 1 season old with loads of life left. I think one of the front tires has a slight sidewall bulge

It’s 6k+ of rims with $2k plus of tires so don’t hit me up with a load of questions on the condition of the tires

Don't really want to deal with the hassle of boxing and shipping - that's why I am selling for $2k - to move them on!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2023, 08:43 AM   #2
hot_dawg
Registered
Rep

Hi there. I have some PM’s on these but can’t reply because - actually not 100% sure - but something about being a new member and needing a certain number of posts - not sure what I have to do to hit these hurdles.

No ignoring your PM’s - just new and not allowed to reply to them…
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2023, 01:23 AM   #3
jhgillmd
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 Alpina B7

Where are you located? I’m VERY interested and in dire need of a winter option..
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2023, 01:25 AM   #4
jhgillmd
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 Alpina B7

Wait……. You’re in Denver??? SO AM I!!! Do you still have them and how do I reach you?? I’m new to the forum
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2023, 06:38 AM   #5
hot_dawg
Registered
Rep

Hi there - apparently I’m not a verified user - and can’t figure out the rules to get to be one fast enough so I can’t reply to PM’s.

But yes I still have the wheels and rims. The car is I still for sale at Schomp BMW in Highlands Ranch according to their website.

Happy to continue the conversation if you are interested, and tell you all about the car.

You can text me at three one zero as the area code and then five nine three one two seven five?
Appreciate 0