BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

11-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #1
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - November 27th - 30th 2014

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations again between the dates of November 27th - 30th.

Here are links to some of my vinyl wrapping tours up to norcal:
1 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...066&highlight=
2 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...389&highlight=
3 -http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...186&highlight=

Just a reminder. E-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. I may have an available time slot one minute and it may be taken the next (this has happened before), so the sooner you can figure out your availability and confirm it with me the better. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal November 2014 Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work, which I have separated into groups to more easily sort through and view them. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps
Blacked out chrome window trim
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures

Days that I have available at the moment (I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with how many openings I still have available):

Thursday - November 27
Friday - November 28
Saturday - November 29
Sunday - November 30

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #2
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

I have had quite a few people ask me if I do full car wraps. Yes I do. Here is a Honda S2000 track car that I vinyl wrapped completely in the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber finish. From afar the dinoc material looks like regular flat black, which gives it a very stealth fighter look. However, as you get closer to the car, that’s when you start seeing the pattern and carbon fiber weave better, which is a cool effect imo.

-Don Nguyen

Donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2014, 01:34 PM   #3
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

Here's a return customer. I actually tinted/smoked his tail lights with my material probably a year ago. However, he somewhat recently had someone reverse into him in a parking lot and broke/cracked his driver side tail light. So he asked me if I could redo that one side for him. Of course, I told him to drop by and we'd get it done for his car. The passenger side tail light is the original one that I had done about a year ago. I took some more detailed/close up pictures of that side more to show you guys how well the material and installation has held up. The owner of this car was also from Irvine, but drove out to me from his school out in Riverside that day to get it done.

-Don

Donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2014, 12:12 PM   #4
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

I had some people ask me what a carbon fiber roof on a black car look like, so here are some pictures.

Here is a black BMW E90 335i that I vinyl wrapped the roof with the 3M di-noc carbon fiber material. The owner of this car was from around the LA area and drove out to me in Orange County to have the vinyl work done. I had also vinyl wrapped his window trim in matte black a while back as well. It's not very noticeable in the pictures, but the mirror caps were real carbon fiber, as a reference point for how the vinyl compares to real carbon.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2014, 01:55 PM   #5
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

The owner of this black Audi Q7 posted some pictures of his car after I worked on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarshack View Post
I had the pleasure of meeting Don last week and had him wrap the chrome trim on my Q7 as well as Plastidip my grill surround, both in matte black. It is nice that he has experience with both products as they both have their benefits in different applications. Don felt that the bend on the grill surround in too deep to wrap without worrying about it peeling from engine heat. He recommended Plastidip and I love how it turned out.

I will go back to Don in the future and highly recommend him is you need any vinyl wrapping or Plastidiping...

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0