BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

05-19-2015, 12:18 PM   #23
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
i'm not gonna lie it looks alot better than previous iterations. would i buy it? no, but i can for sure respect the hell out of it at that price point and performance
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 01:46 PM   #24
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

I love that they both took most of the stupid, horrendous looking "retro" out of the interior. Speaking to just the interiors of both cars (I didn't mind the retro exteriors on either cars previously), the Mustang and, especially, this new Camaro are finally what I thought they should've been in their previous generations...a blending of old styling with modern tech. Still not cause enough for me to go out and buy one, though.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 03:17 PM   #25
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealYourFace View Post
What? How did the Mustang affect the outward visibility of the camaro? I drove one to Harrisburg and back (rental car) with my dad, that was the first thing I noticed when I got behind the wheel. I have to think that has an effect on volume sales. People like getting in a car and feeling comfortable, and not being able to see out real well makes most people uncomfortable.

The more I look at the new one, the more I like it, I just wish there was a little less metal and a little more glass.
Poor grammar on my part. I meant to say the visibility didn't effect the sales as it sold very well and was the best seller in the segment until the new Mustang arrived.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 10:58 PM   #26
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Looks pretty good. Its funny because looks wise, the mustang evolved the most on the exterior while the Camaro seems to have evolved the most on the interior. But I see that not only has GM not addressed the horrible blind spot issue by the rear quarter panel, but made it worse by sloping the rear quarter panel line higher making the rear side windows even smaller.
Appreciate 0