BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

03-04-2015, 11:05 PM   #1
thelove
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911, future x5

Smile Rare Set of 22" HRE P90L Forged Monoblock Staggered setup 22x9 / 22x10.5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,499.00

Item Interest
Aloha here is your opportunity to purchase a Rare set of HRE P90L's. This particular set is now on a special order basis. According to HRE's website: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/p90l-series/p90l
The P90L was part of HRE's custom forged Luxury Wheel Collection which provides the strength, impact resistance and stiffness. The P90L is designed specifically for higher load rated vehicles such as sport sedans and GT touring coupes.

According to Vivid Racing website: https://products.vividracing.com/hre...eels_H3if4.php The P90L go for for $2,100 per wheel and there is a 3week wait time because these series are made to order direct from HRE. A Staggered set of 4 in this exact set up will run you close to $8,500 after tax.

Selling the set of four less than Half that and you don't have to wait 3 weeks.

Bought these from a friend, to put on a X5 that I wanted to get. Went with a different car that has a different bolt pattern. These are 5x120 which fits BMW's. The P90l's are works of art, I currently live in San Diego and their headquarters is apprx 40min from where I live. I went on a tour of their facilities and speaking to the workers over at HRE I now fully know why they are one the Best wheel Manufactures out there. The P90L are also Forged Monoblocks, a step above the FlowForm line in terms of strength and ride. Keep in mind, The 7 series are heavy proper built vehicles and HRE specifically built the P90L wheels to properly handle the extra weight. I included some pictures on different vehicles so you could see the versatility of the design. They are lightweight b/c theyr're forged yet strong enough for these heavier vehicles. If you are ever in an area where there are bad roads cheaper wheel sets can get damaged, these are properly built and strong enough withstand not so perfect roads.

The Bad:
-Paint condition is fair, the imperfections you see in the pictures below are mainly superficial only effecting clear coat. I will post close up pics when I can. The HRE finish is called Brushed tinted clear. When I first got them I planned on having them powdercoated satin black. I took them to a local powdercoater in the area and I was qouted $475 to fully strip, refinish and powerdercoat all four in satin black, $575 to do in satin dark bronze. Another option would be to restore them directly to HRE and they could do them fore $250 a piece. When I decided to sell them I opted to keep them original the new owner might want them powdercoated in a different color, etc. The imperfections are reflected in the Low price.

The Good:
-HRE quality
-You could make it your own. It will take very little work to make perfect. I would go for the powder coating route. This wheel in satin black look nice.
-Rare set, you only seen a few vehicles with these out; I saw the The G wagon with this set in person and its looked perfect.
-Has good dimensions (22x9 20 offset and 22x10.5 28offset) Please check with your local wheel store or proper wheel site for fitment.
-OEM Center caps are also included I have two of HRE original blue and red caps to run on the Right wheels and the Black and Grey caps to run on the Left.

Feel free to post any questions you may have. I prefer Local buyers. you can message me if you want to see them in person, I will be in the San Diego area.

Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by thelove; 03-08-2015 at 10:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 03:36 PM   #2
thelove
United_States
Rep

new lowered price
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 10:42 PM   #3
thelove
United_States
Rep

lowered price once again, want to get some goodies for the 911!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
thelove
United_States
Rep

Sale Pending !
Appreciate 0