BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

06-28-2023, 10:20 AM   #1
paul.j.ghosh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M760i xDrive

G12 alignment

Looking for wheel alignment instructions for G12 cars with:

* ACC - stop & go

* autobahn - self steering, 4 wheel steering

* lane keep assist

Also, would like to know ideal gas tank fill amount, weight amounts put in seats for alignment, and how the steering wheel dead center position is determined prior to proceeding with adjustments to wheels.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2023, 01:27 PM   #2
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

In vehicles with air suspension systems: Perform ride height adjustment with diagnosis system.
Check vehicle interior and luggage compartment (including spare wheel well) for load status, if applicable, unload vehicle.
Place specified DIN load into motor vehicle.

DIN normal position loading
Vehicle has a full tank.
Vehicle is completely assembled.
Per front seat (seat in centre position) 68 kg
On the centre rear seat 68 kg
Centred in the luggage compartment 21 kg

In vehicles with air suspension systems: After the vehicle has been loaded, start the engine and wait until the vehicle ride height has been adjusted. (Note: The doors must be closed)
3 – Deactivating the air spring system
GRA-PIX-GRRB-37-001-34
Switch the ignition on.
Press self-levelling suspension button (1) for 7 s and then release.
The position of the self-levelling suspension button (1) can vary depending on the equipment on the keypad.
After the air spring system (self-levelling suspension) has been successfully deactivated, the LED indicator light on the self-levelling suspension button (1) will flash.
Pressing the self-levelling suspension button (1) briefly or for longer does not lead to a deactivation of the air spring system.
Switch off ignition.

Here is some info i could find. there are other detailed info for camber,toe. if you still need them you can get a copy of ista or i can get pdf copies if the guides.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2023, 01:37 PM   #3
paul.j.ghosh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M760i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNine90 View Post
Here is some info i could find. there are other detailed info for camber,toe. if you still need them you can get a copy of ista or i can get pdf copies if the guides.
That is perfect! Can you get me the whole guide as a PDF? I unfortunately do not have access to a windows computer at this time so I cannot run ISTA.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2023, 09:31 AM   #4
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

Here you go
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Wheel alignment 3200 Steering, measurement.pdf (2.36 MB, 89 views)
Appreciate 1
akataka23.00