BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

02-23-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
joberman
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 750Li Xdrive

Weathertech floor mats for 750LiX

All, can anybody tell me the difference (if there is any) in the front seat floor area between the 750Li and the 750Li Xdrive? As ridiculous as it sounds, weathertech apparently does not make their regular front floor mats for the X models. Note, they do sell the super fancy laser-beamed liners, but not the regular all weather mats. 2013 model.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2017, 02:24 AM   #2
AntDX316
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 750xi ///M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by joberman View Post
All, can anybody tell me the difference (if there is any) in the front seat floor area between the 750Li and the 750Li Xdrive? As ridiculous as it sounds, weathertech apparently does not make their regular front floor mats for the X models. Note, they do sell the super fancy laser-beamed liners, but not the regular all weather mats. 2013 model.
I think BMW makes rubber floormats for the front and rear. I know because I have the fronts and prefer cloths in the back. I'm not sure if they are made from weathertech though. It seems there is place to put an ///M sticker on it but as no one can really see it as it's in the floor space area it's kind of pointless. Front is preferred as the traffic in the front seat area is nearly all the time especially on the driver side.
Appreciate 0