BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Today, 04:59 PM   #23
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkGS View Post
Probably not, lol. That was like 2300$ when we were in Lowes last, so that's a pretty good sale price. It also kind of looked like a piece of crap, from the quick feel i got of it from my toddler climbing on and sitting in and pretending to drive every riding mower the store has, every time.

Based on the highly unscientific toddler test, I'm thinking your better to spend the 20% more on one better than that. Bummer post, come for the BMWs, stay for the incredibly surface level reviews of lawn equipment, lol.
HAH!

But, every piece of crap lawnmower I've ever owned has outlasted almost every car. Regardless of price.

Shawn
Appreciate 0
      Today, 05:10 PM   #24
BlkGS
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnhayes View Post
HAH!

But, every piece of crap lawnmower I've ever owned has outlasted almost every car. Regardless of price.

Shawn
You're not buying crappy enough mowers? Lol. My troy bilt with a Honda motpr only lasted me 3 years of Florida use. It was the cheap self propel mower at the time. That's what sent me shopping for a new mower, I ended up with the ego 10Ah dual blade self propel all the toys one.

Side note, if anyone is in the market, Lowe's has it on sale until I think the end of April for $750, with the 10Ah and charger, plus a free 5Ah battery. That's what I bought (ingot the blower and string trimmer kits that also came with free batteries. It's a good deal on a top quality piece. I debated the Greenworks 80v stuff from Costco, but it was only a little cheaper in price but a lot cheaper in quality.
Appreciate 0