BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

07-22-2023, 07:59 AM   #1
smartkid
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7

2010 Alpina B7 Part Numbers - Not Found Anywhere

Dear All

I am trying to find a few coolant hoses for a 2010 Alpina B7. However, I cannot locate the parts and their corresponding part number in any publicly available parts catalogs, including realoem. I have tried my best to highlight the hoses I am looking for in the attached picture. I hope your expertise will help me find the parts.

Thank you all in advance

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2023, 01:29 PM   #2
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Look at the coolant lines closely to see if you can see the 11 digit part nbrs written on the hose(s). Then see if they appear in the part databases if you do a search.

part nbrs should be in this format “xx xx x xxx xxx”…there are no hyphens…so if you see a dash and extra numbers at the end…drop them in your search xx xx x xxx xxx-xx

Sometimes only the last 7 digits are written on the part…in this case look for x xxx xxx…and again, if there’s any additional numbers after a hypen or period…drop them and only use the front 7 digits.

EDIT…since the Alpina B7 is a take-off of the N63/N63TU…perhaps if you pull up the diagram for the charge air coolers using the N63/N63TU (not sure which engine knock off you have)…it could lead you to the correct hoses.

This diagram shows the lines connected to the charge air coolers…from this diagram…if you go to the charge air cooler diagrams for the N63 or N63TU diagrams in the F01…you can see the lines connected and the part nbrs in the database:

https://bimmercat.com/bmw/en/search/...0i/USA/17_0490

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 07-23-2023 at 01:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2023, 08:55 AM   #3
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartkid View Post
Dear All

I am trying to find a few coolant hoses for a 2010 Alpina B7. However, I cannot locate the parts and their corresponding part number in any publicly available parts catalogs, including realoem. I have tried my best to highlight the hoses I am looking for in the attached picture. I hope your expertise will help me find the parts.

Thank you all in advance

We ran into the same issue, we are running Alpina Intercoolers for my 750, and the hoses were all wrong. We built a updated system with AN lines, cost about ¼ the price of BMW cheap hoses.

If you want to see the finished product, give us two weeks, as we are custom making a bracket, and will show you the finished product, I'm confident we can make another for a fraction of what BMW hoses cost. Totally up to you.

PM me if you need or post here.

Sophisticated Redneck is the wizard behind all of this, you'll see his genius when its all done.. Will blow your mind. He needs to work for BMW..

Joe
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2023, 08:00 AM   #4
smartkid
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyStyle View Post
We ran into the same issue, we are running Alpina Intercoolers for my 750, and the hoses were all wrong. We built a updated system with AN lines, cost about ¼ the price of BMW cheap hoses.

If you want to see the finished product, give us two weeks, as we are custom making a bracket, and will show you the finished product, I'm confident we can make another for a fraction of what BMW hoses cost. Totally up to you.

PM me if you need or post here.

Sophisticated Redneck is the wizard behind all of this, you'll see his genius when its all done.. Will blow your mind. He needs to work for BMW..

Joe
Hi Joe, thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I am running a pair of these coolers in a 750 non-tu as well and am very interested in the finished product. I can't PM you yet as I don't have enough post counts. Perhaps you could drop me an email. Address is here: https://pastebin.com/KeMaFc3W
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2023, 10:08 AM   #5
ProjektAutoScott
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

I have access to the Alpina ETK for your car. If you can clarify which hose you are looking for, I’ll get you the part no.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2023, 11:18 AM   #6
smartkid
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjektAutoScott View Post
I have access to the Alpina ETK for your car. If you can clarify which hose you are looking for, I’ll get you the part no.
Thank you so much for your response. I have circled the required hose in the picture I attached in my original pose. I am looking at part 1,3, and 4 on this diagram: https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=17_0490

The alpina version has a small secondary outlet on both chargers, whereas on the standard non-tu n63, only the passenger side (LHD) has a secondary small outlet. Part 4 on the above diagram is the hose that connects to the smaller outlet to the reservoir.

If you compare to the picture in my original post, you'll see that on the alpina version there is a long hose that connects both the smaller outlet on both chargers.

Once again, thank you so much for your reply.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2023, 12:29 PM   #7
ProjektAutoScott
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

PM'd
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2023, 12:33 PM   #8
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Quote:
PM'd
can you also send me the part numbers?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2023, 12:44 AM   #9
smartkid
Rep

Quote:
PM'd
Can't thank you enough for the document mate! It seems that alpina-specific part numbers are of a different format than standard BMW parts. I have searched for the part numbers and still can't find anything. For instance, item 10 "ZB Entlüftungsleitung ILLK li. re." on page 15, can't find anything about it. Even my agent buddy also can't seem to locate the parts. I wonder how alpina owners service their cars.

Guess I am sh*t outta luck here; looking forward to Joe's solution. Thank you once again for the document!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2023, 01:37 PM   #10
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartkid View Post
Can't thank you enough for the document mate! It seems that alpina-specific part numbers are of a different format than standard BMW parts. I have searched for the part numbers and still can't find anything. For instance, item 10 "ZB Entlüftungsleitung ILLK li. re." on page 15, can't find anything about it. Even my agent buddy also can't seem to locate the parts. I wonder how alpina owners service their cars.

Guess I am sh*t outta luck here; looking forward to Joe's solution. Thank you once again for the document!

I'm working with Alpina on all these parts as phase 1, once I get the BMW Cross-referenced numbers (if they exist), I will post them, along with pricing from Alpina in Germany, so that you can order them yourself from my contact at Alpina too.
If all this fails, I can then give you our setup, but right now I am shooting for an OEM setup..
Appreciate 1
      08-22-2023, 01:37 PM   #11
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Alpina Bracket and Hoses are here for the intercoolers, so much nicer with OEM spec install, will send pics once they're in.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-26-2023, 02:12 PM   #12
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Turning into a very special M7 (different turbos, unique coolers, alpina hoses, and other special setup / intake and mods), one of a kind, cant wait to show you all what was done, should push 750HP and reliable, with some of the best edits to the N63. The next project is a X5M i am doing a full build and mod, making it a another very special project..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-31-2023, 11:18 AM   #13
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

one catch can on drivers side installed, intake in. coming together for first M7 Alpina hybrid. ha
Attached Images

Appreciate 0