BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

03-09-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
PKP80
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW740i sport

2001 740i sport

I've been lingering around on this site and jumping between the different boards looking for an M3 and have found her. In lieu of my find I'm selling my 740i sport.

Forgive me if the general section is not the place to post, but I didn't see a sale section among the 7-series forum. I'm posting here b/c I would like the car to someone who can appreciate her and take care of it well.

This car has been taken very good care of, babied, and maintained well w/ current registration good through July (Lifetime in Southern California).
I will just list everything for your convenience. It's what you want.

Located: Beverly Hills, CA
Color: Gun Metal Grey with all black accents and grey interior
Mileage: 76, 142K miles
Oil Change every 3K miles, full synthetic fluids New Battery All numbers and badges except for the BMW emblem removed Tinted windows to hue the car color M steering wheel
6 disc Cd
Wood grain finish interior
"James Bond" premium rims
Snow Chains
Jumper cables
Xenon lights
Voice activation command

CUSTOM:
Rear view camera, DVD/Navigation/MP3 (with newest Navigation cd) ready to accept external amp if you'd like to add one; Upgraded speakers; Tv's front and rear (you can watch TV/DVD in the front), rear screen can be removed and stored away for security), **Television (you can watch cable TV up front and in the rear) can upgrade to satellite via mini dish if you like, Headphones for the rear passengers, Premium car cover, Bluetooth, Sat. Radio, Performance programmed by dinan (PO)

I also intend on including a full detail as part of the sale since she's been under the car cover in the garage and not been waxed for a month.

Cheers,
Sam
SShaaya@gmail.com
Attached Images

Appreciate 0