BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

02-19-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
Douggefreshvt
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 750xi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Sadly, I am considering selling my 7 series. I have a company car now and not using her.

Magellan Gray MSport with ~73k miles. Oil change intervals were every 5-7k miles, not CBS, during my ownership.

Black nappa leather interior with alcantara headliner. All leather treated with Gyeon Leather Shield except headliner. Installed black grille but still have chrome and will include. Also have snow tires on the vehicle now and including 4 Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact tires with less than 10k miles on them. 245/45/R19 wheels and tires.

Car was single step paint corrected in October and ceramic coated with Kamikaze Miyabi Coat.

Can take more photos or let you drive it if you are serious.

I'll sell to someone who wants it shipped but the arrangements and additional costs are on you. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Al Pină1839.50