BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

04-21-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
SleepTight
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

My 2011 BMW 750i xDrive Pricing and Leasing Worksheet

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I created for my own personal use in computing 2011 750xi pricing and leasing. The file is attached in zipped format.

My sources of information for the spreadsheet are postings on this forum as well as Edmunds. As usual, I assume 2%-3% over invoice as the best possible deal you can get on a factory order BMW.

I haven't locked any of the cells so if you spot a mistake, please feel free to correct it and post the corrected spreadsheet back up.

The spreadsheet uses the New York method of computing sales tax on a lease (tax on total lease payments plus cap cost reduction) so use caution when computing sales tax in another state.

It should go without saying that you use this spreadsheet at your own risk and that I'm not responsible for any errors in either information presented or mathematical formulas.

Have fun.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2011 BMW 750ix Pricing and Leasing Worksheet.zip (8.8 KB, 344 views)
Appreciate 0