BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

09-24-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Ebay LeMons/Chump Car Listing - Hilarious!

One of the best listings I've ever read! Enjoy!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Celic...3D141782861131

So you want to be a RACECAR driver? Why wouldn't you? It comes with all the perks like hot chicks (or guys if that's your thing, I ain't judging you) and cool racing suits that automatically make you at least a 7 on the hotness scale. We don't have a racing suit for you, you will have to buy one but when you do you can hang it in your living room as a conversation piece, chicks totally dig it.

Remember Paul Newman and more recently MC Dreamy (ask your girlfriend or wife, she knows him). They race, now you can too with your very own full scale RACECAR. You won't be as cool as them but now you are partly there. You can tell your friends you have a RACECAR. It's all part of the image and really at the end of the day the one who dies with the most toys wins.

So what we have here is a sweet 95 Celica ST with an enormous 1.8 Liter 4 cylinder engine capable of speeds up to 115 mind numbing MPH or more. If you have ever seen a lemons race you know you will probably never go that fast, regardless it's there is you want it. The body is perfectly pre-dented so you don't have to worry about additional damage. It's got serious racing miles and has started and finished every race it was a part of.

It is decorated in a handsome green and black combination with a beautiful Bob Ross recreation on the roof due to same questionable driving that is sure to please the crowds and comes with not one but TWO, count them TWO spoilers on it. Why you ask, do I need two spoilers? Well if you don't have two you may be rolling the dice that on the straightaway you might take flight due to the overwhelming power of the 1.8L motor and 5 Speed makes. Oh I forgot, it's a 5 speed, why, because RACECAR.

This RACECAR is equipped with everything you need to go racing this season. It has passed Lemons tech 7-8 times with flying colors. It is always in Group A with the rest of the bad ass cars as it really is a quality built racing machine. It typically finishes in the top 40 (out of 130 or so) purely because the panty assed drivers can't stay in the car for more than an hour. They start crying about how hot it is, and that it's loud and that their lady parts get damp causing chaffing in their inner thighs because they have no thigh gap. The other reason for not finishing higher is their complete lack of understanding of racing etiquette so they spend additional time in the judges box getting the rules explained to them during the race. Many times, every race, multiple times during the race.
Nothing leaves laps on the track like not actually being on the track, this is why the car has not finished in the Top 25, because the drivers suck.

It's a faster more controlled car than our other one but the girls just can't handle what this car can put out for more than an hour, Let's just say none of them have very satisfied girlfriends.

OK, so seriously. Car runs fantastic, steers great and stops like a demon. It has Eibachs all around, Eibach sway bars, custom manifold, Non adjustable Sparco Racing seat, 5 point non submarine racing harness (AKA crush your junk strap if you ever hit anything), fully welded (by a professional race car builder) roll cage. Check out the welds on that cage, stop now and look at the pictures. I'll wait. That cage costs us more than $2000. It is perfect. It is up to 2015 Spec for Lemons and it raced this Spring in the World Famous New Jersey Motorsports Park . It is seriously no joke so you can show it to your mama or girlfriend/wife and she will be mightily impressed. The car even comes equipped with an exit hatch that is clearly labeled for emergency situations.

It has everything and more Lemons looks for in a car. Quick disconnect NGK steering wheel with a sweet ass yellow center stripe so you know you have really lost control. Pull up pics of a 911 GT3RS, pretty close to that joint. You shouldn't need it and if you do you probably shouldn't be driving a RACECAR but you know why it's on there? Because RACECAR. Great aftermarket working gauges so you can see what's going on in the motor. new timing belt, water pump, hoses, belts, engine mounts, radiator, axles, brakes with stoptech rotors up front and EBC brake pads. No speedo (real race cars don't have speedos).

Check out the custom built intake, sweet baby Jesus. It is a functional air ram intake like the 707 horsepower hellcat, They stole the idea from us once they caught wind of it. Is nothing sacred any more? Makes me want to vomit, we didn't even get a sticker from Dodge.

You may have noticed that we have tow hooks on the front and rear. Look closely, there is not a scratch on them, why, because....no, not RACECAR. It's because it's never been towed, let's try to keep up here.

I am forgetting stuff but we put the best stuff you could into the car. We are selling it as we have another car but some of our drivers bailed so it's all yours for a shockingly low price of $2500, if you act now we will throw in these important items.
1 LUK Clutch #16-079
1 ATP Flywheel #Z279
1 Anchor Trans Mount #8848
2 Proline Front Wheel Bearings #FW112
1 Proline Rear Hub W/Bearing #512137
1 Proline Front Brake Hardware #14112
1 Carter Fuel Pump #P88008
1 USMW Water Pump #US9272
1 Set of BWD Ignition Wires #CH5417
2 Mevotech Front outer tie rod ends #MES2382
2 Mevotech Front sway bar links #MK90124
2 Mevotech Rear sway bar links #MK9545
1 Dayco A/C-Idler Belt #5040338
1 Dayco Alt-W/Pump Belt #5050380
1 Dayco P/S-W/Pump Belt #5030250
Extra radiator and assorted other parts
We have an additional complete set of wheels and tires. They will need to be replaced but the total of 8 can probably get you through the next race.

Check out these pics.The car will do front wheel burnouts til the cows come home which is typically around 6 pm which coincidentally is when most Lemons races end. Coincidence, I think not. It will smoke the wheels going into second.
Click on the vids to see that I spekeath the truth and the truth shall set you free.

The motor was replaced a couple of years ago and we put in a racing clutch at the time. We will throwing this brand new car cover to keep your crap dry. Plus your friends won't know if that's a Porsche 917, A Ferrari F40 or a Celica ST under the cover.

Well that's it. Enjoy these great high quality cell phone pics and videos, picture yourself driving a RACECAR and we will all pretend you are the next Lewis Hamilton.
Put these links on the google to watch this car in action:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUEPdlqnnls
youtube.com/watch?v=tQF1ScV9GBQ

Please don't low ball me, the car would cost you at least $5k to build. There are a couple of beater lemons on the craigslists and Ebay that are cheaper than this one. Go buy one of those. If you can stay in the car for two hour stints and stay out of trouble this is a top 20 car in any race on the east coast.

a
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      09-24-2015, 11:11 AM   #2
MightyMouseTech
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport

Awesome!
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2015, 11:23 AM   #3
rr006rbc
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M440i GC

LOL. Honestly, he's dumped quite a few dollars into that thing. I would offer $500 and then paint it all black and drive it as a daily lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr006rbc View Post
LOL. Honestly, he's dumped quite a few dollars into that thing. I would offer $500 and then paint it all black and drive it as a daily lol.
I believe the initial cast of the car can not be over $500, but when you add in all the safety equipment, it adds about $5,000. So, in essence, you can go racing for around $5,500, which is dirt cheap.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #5
MightyMouseTech
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport

If LeMons is like Chumpcar, the "value" of the car is supposed to be under "$500", but it is not really dollar value, more like a points system. Usually costs about $5000-$10,000 to build a car (and not be at the back of the pack).

Our 88 CRX had a "value" of $150 (actual cost does not matter) Then coil overs are worth $75, a header was $100 etc etc.

Oh, and first rule of racing. The cheapest part of racing is the car.
Appreciate 0