BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #23
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
"I cut yo bitch den rode dat ho" sounds like that rediculously annoying Soulja Boy song from back in 08 or 09.
Never heard it, but this was around that time period so it would make sense.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #24
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Never heard it, but this was around that time period so it would make sense.
Consider yourself blessed then. They were playing that shit all over the place back then.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2015, 04:56 PM   #25
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

That is pathetic on Mrs. Platt's part.

Mrs. Platt stated, "I bought my son a Happy Meal and inside came a mysterious CD. I like any other parent would assume the CD was for children."
  • Do you think McDonald's would be giving away a CD with nary a word about it -- signage in the store, national ad campaigns, etc?
  • Do you honestly believe Mrs. Platt doesn't know she's stupid? Trust me, smart folks know they are smart and stupid people know they are not smart. Over the course of at least 12 years of schooling, regardless of what one fails to learn, one definitely finishes knowing quite well that one is or isn't comparatively "the brightest light in the candelabra."
  • Would you assume that "any other parent" is as dumb as you are? Personally, I think the parents of the world should be insulted that she equated their mental acuity to her own.
If indeed the employee was freely distributing his tapes via McDonald's and without their knowledge, well, the company was right to fire him. In that regard, he's only a tiny bit brighter than Mrs. Platt, but make no mistake, I don't think either of them are cruising in the triple digit range on IQ tests.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 1