BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

03-25-2017, 04:13 AM   #1
bimmereason
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 40i, F10 535xi, F26 X4

Garage List
How to adjust vehicle height of G12 by coding?

Hello everyone,

I just got my 2017 G12 740i and playing around coding based on what I have known. One question is I feel the height is a little bit high and would like to make my G12 look better, does anyone know what should I use to adjust the height?

FYI, I had known someone using INPA for G series could adjust it easily but I couldn't find that INPA by my research.

If someone knows about it I will thank so much for it!

Thank you!!
Appreciate 1
VWtoBMW67.00
      04-14-2017, 09:54 AM   #2
Yellowtag
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 750

From what I've been reading the air ride set up is pretty tricky on the G11/G12 for different speeds/situations. That appears to be why it is taking so long to figure out how to adjust it through the computer. I just did a set of lowering links because I got impatient and I'm really happy with it. Car still rides great and you have the differences between comfort sport and comfort plus. Coding would obviously be the best way to go though if you want to wait.
Appreciate 0