BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

04-14-2017, 12:59 PM   #1
Celesabc
Private
Macao
Rep
Drives: M4

Remote Parking Retrofit

Hello All,

I am trying to retrofit remote controller parking onto G12, cable is fitted according to BMW retrofit document but have some problem with programming.

I have the newest version of ISTA+ 4.04.31 installed with newest SDP 4.04.31; I do not have ISTA/P but since I am programming a G12, ISTA+ should be fine right?

From the official BMW document (Attached) I have to go to Conversions and select Remote Control Parking Retrofit:

BMW MANUAL:
- Call up the ISTA/P car programming facility
– If using ISTA/P, please note the instructions provided in the ISTA/P application documentation
– Select the "Remote controlled parking" retrofit using the – Conversions – path and work through the action
plan
– If necessary, carry out a vehicle test using the ISTA system and note, or work through, any error memory that
has been entered
– Conduct a function test

I simply cannot find Remote Control Parking in the conversion list, only laser lights retrofit etc.

I also cannot find the below for Key initialization either:
– Open the ISTA car diagnostic system
– Open the service function using the "Car treatment" path
Open the initialisation process using the ISTA service function as follows:
– >Chassis<
– >Locking and security functions<
– >Remote control, key<
– >Initialise display key<
- Follow the instructions for the initialisation procedure

All control units updated already via ISTA+ and I-level to latest S15A-17-03-505, Any help please?

Thanks
Cel
Appreciate 0