BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

05-12-2017, 12:43 PM   #23
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
You missed my wink . That was me being facetious.
Got it. I saw the wink - I thought you were asking the question genuinely, but in a light hearted way. It was a fun post to write anyway, so no hate. <- light hearted wink, heh heh
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2017, 02:43 PM   #24
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

I'd suggest that if BMW ever make a 2 seat 911 fighter which everyone keeps talking about as being the next 6 series that it would have to be a z6-9, it makes no sense having a 6 named car with two seats smaller than the 2 and 4 coupes.

Not saying it will happen at all but if it does I'd hope there would be a small 2 seat car which is only available with i4 and i6 engines and is currently being developed with Toyota. Then the next one up, the 911 fighter has an i6 or v8 option.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2017, 03:48 AM   #25
scoobysaurus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Actually it went better.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

The i8 is a catastrophic failure in the Middle Eastern market where top dollar sports cars usually sell like hot cakes. Nobody wants it to the point that they even took it out of one of the showrooms here to make more room for other cars. Resale value is fast approaching junk status too.

It's a good thing the 8 series is coming soon to erase the bad taste of the i8 in potential high end BMW customers' mouths.
Appreciate 0