BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

07-03-2014, 02:31 AM   #1
ailkjaer
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 750i F01

Navigation for F01, please help!

Hi there, I've tried to search my way for an answer without any luck so far, so I hope some of you guys maybe could help me with a solution.

I bought a 750i F01 2009 a couple of days ago, and when I got home it turned out that no Navigation module is installed. I could never have imagined that Navi is optional in this kind of high end car.

Now, of course, I'm very interested in getting a Navigation module retrofit (preferably with the large screen). But several authorized BMW dealers in both Denmark and Germany has told me, that a Navi retrofit package does not exist for this model and it's therefore not possible to get Navigation for my car??

They told me as well, it would cost a huge amount of money to install it without one of these standardized retrofit packages.

Do you have any suggestions for what I can do? I live in Denmark but would gladly drive to Germany og similar to get it done, if you know anyone with the competencies to do it. Any proposals is of interest.

Thanks in advance.

- Alexander.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Send us an email at info@bimmer-tech.net
www.bimmer-tech.net
Appreciate 0