BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-24-2016, 02:13 AM   #7019
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
End of the day you'd know better than anyone else looking into the fishbowl as opposed to being in it... Chances are we're only getting bits and pieces... I'm a strong proponent on sharing all these feels on the interwebs, because nobody knows better than you...

We don't know the circumstances of what is your friendship / relationship, because shiet gets lost in translation...

Maybe she's waiting for you to make the move? Maybe she's shy? Maybe she's using you for your money / investments / hotels / Ferrari / tesla / Rolls / Audi / Honda Odyssey catering mobile? We don't know... Only you do...

Worst case scenario, you'll be in the same boat today if you don't at least inquire / go for it... Worst case scenario will be the same as it is today where you are both nothing more than friends... So ultimately, you got nothing to lose... Better to know than not know, IMO...
There have been times where I was ready to move on, but she some how came back into the picture, and because of that I didn't move on.

Shit like talking about other dudes is discouraging...but then sending me hand written letters out of nowhere, and coming to me when she's sad/single makes things confusing.

Life and work probably doesn't help the case. I'll admit, I didn't commit at all the right times, maybe she is waiting for a move. The thought of her using me for personal crossed my mind...but certain actions on her behalf dismissed that.

Monday is D-Day. Hopefully, I don't hold back. You're right, better to know than not.
It's a simple convo... All you gotta remember is - if you don't do / say anything, you'll be in the same position you are tonight... Just you, some Bollywood movie, and a bottle of lotion...

Put it out there and see what happens Monday... Don't over think it, don't pre plan it, just go with the flow... If it happens, it happens... If it doesn't, that's okay as well, nobody has ever died of a broken heart...

Besides, she'll get seduced by Sugarskulls and she'll have her heart ripped out at some point, and then she'll come running back to you... It's all a vicious cycle... Circle of life...

Okay just kidding about the last part...
Appreciate 4
      07-24-2016, 02:14 AM   #7020
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
End of the day you'd know better than anyone else looking into the fishbowl as opposed to being in it... Chances are we're only getting bits and pieces... I'm a strong proponent on sharing all these feels on the interwebs, because nobody knows better than you...

We don't know the circumstances of what is your friendship / relationship, because shiet gets lost in translation...

Maybe she's waiting for you to make the move? Maybe she's shy? Maybe she's using you for your money / investments / hotels / Ferrari / tesla / Rolls / Audi / Honda Odyssey catering mobile? We don't know... Only you do...

Worst case scenario, you'll be in the same boat today if you don't at least inquire / go for it... Worst case scenario will be the same as it is today where you are both nothing more than friends... So ultimately, you got nothing to lose... Better to know than not know, IMO...
There have been times where I was ready to move on, but she some how came back into the picture, and because of that I didn't move on.

Shit like talking about other dudes is discouraging...but then sending me hand written letters out of nowhere, and coming to me when she's sad/single makes things confusing.

Life and work probably doesn't help the case. I'll admit, I didn't commit at all the right times, maybe she is waiting for a move. The thought of her using me for personal crossed my mind...but certain actions on her behalf dismissed that.

Monday is D-Day. Hopefully, I don't hold back. You're right, better to know than not.
It's a simple convo... All you gotta remember is - if you don't do / say anything, you'll be in the same position you are tonight... Just you, some Bollywood movie, and a bottle of lotion...

Put it out there and see what happens Monday... Don't over think it, don't pre plan it, just go with the flow... If it happens, it happens... If it doesn't, that's okay as well, nobody has ever died of a broken heart...

Besides, she'll get seduced by Sugarskulls and she'll have her heart ripped out at some point, and then she'll come running back to you... It's all a vicious cycle... Circle of life...

Okay just kidding about the last part...
@Aatish

He's really not kidding.

Oh and when she runs back to you after I fuck her over- you're welcome. I did it for you.

Ps- I really enjoyed the greatest movie Bollywood ever produced- "slumdog millionaire "
      07-24-2016, 02:16 AM   #7021
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Was just sent this photo. Seems share worthy.
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
Keep your panties on... He has Monday to rekindle the romance before you try moving in for the kill, lol...
I'm a lonewolf,

I don't play by no "bro code" rules.

As long as she isn't your wife, I don't care. Us musicians have that power, especially piano/singer combos. so you all better hope there isn't a piano at whatever bar/house/wherever it is I go
Don't worry about the piano, worry about your canine... Better hope I don't have a pocket full of puppy treats if I meet Boswer... Gonna steal yo dog...

He gets his good looks from me, obviously

You're too ugly to be his daddy
To be completely honest... For a half breed, kinda disappointing... Feel like you might have been shafted a bit...

It's like the Lego batman song...

"Darkness... No parents... Super rich so kinda makes it better..."

jk...

He's a good lookin' pup though... How old is he now?
Hahhahaahahhaahahha, don't be mad that for a half breed- I got eyelids and you didn't , you chinky motherfucker. :P

He really is though. He's like a big teddy bear that's actually alive. He's 5 now! So he's just about half way through the average healthy bulldog life.

He is neutured, and is on as strict (boiled) raw diet of chicken and liver (1 kg a day) so hopefully I can prolonge his life as long as I can.

Just know- if I'm still around these halls the day, you know, he crosses the bridge- put me on suicide watch.
It seriously blows that they have such a shorter lifespan than other dogs... Otis made it to almost 14 years old, however !!! So I hope Boswer has the same good health...

Yes to Whole Foods and no to Wal Mart...

And no to not having eyelids... How many flipping times we gotta go through that you ain't the only blended mother facker?!
Appreciate 2
      07-24-2016, 02:20 AM   #7022
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
Keep your panties on... He has Monday to rekindle the romance before you try moving in for the kill, lol...
I'm a lonewolf,

As long as she isn't your wife, I don't care. Us musicians have that power, especially piano/singer combos. so you all better hope there isn't a piano at whatever bar/house/wherever it is I go
Don't worry about the piano, worry about your canine... Better hope I don't have a pocket full of puppy treats if I meet Boswer... Gonna steal yo dog...

To be completely honest... For a half breed, kinda disappointing... Feel like you might have been shafted a bit...

jk...

Hahhahaahahhaahahha, don't be mad that for a half breed- I got eyelids and you didn't , you chinky motherfucker. :P

He really is though. He's like a big teddy bear that's actually alive. He's 5 now! So he's just about half way through the average healthy bulldog life.

He is neutured, and is on as strict (boiled) raw diet of chicken and liver (1 kg a day) so hopefully I can prolonge his life as long as I can.

Just know- if I'm still around these halls the day, you know, he crosses the bridge- put me on suicide watch.
It seriously blows that they have such a shorter lifespan than other dogs... Otis made it to almost 14 years old, however !!! So I hope Boswer has the same good health...

And no to not having eyelids... How many flipping times we gotta go through that you ain't the only blended mother facker?!
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARENT CHINKY WITH THE USERNAME "SHOEI"

You have the username of a Korean chick at a massage parlor who gives happy endings for 60 bucks off of San Gabriel Blvd/mission (I mean, I heard that...yeah. I heard about that)
      07-24-2016, 02:23 AM   #7023
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
I'm a lonewolf,

jk...

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARENT CHINKY WITH THE USERNAME "SHOHEI"

You have the username of a Korean chick at a massage parlor who gives happy endings for 60 bucks off of San Gabriel Blvd/mission (I mean, I heard that...yeah. I heard about that)
Think you might be more Asian than me... Even I don't go to "Chan-Gabriel..." The best part is though - just take your passport with you if you go back to that side of town... Have them stamp it for you... It's gotta be as close to going to Asia as you can get...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 02:27 AM   #7024
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
I'm a lonewolf,

jk...

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARENT CHINKY WITH THE USERNAME "SHOHEI"

Think you might be more Asian than me... Even I don't go to "Chan-Gabriel..." The best part is though - just take your passport with you if you go back to that side of town... Have them stamp it for you... It's gotta be as close to going to Asia as you can get...
Oh no....

Dude- you and I need to take trip sometime to the Philippines.

Ever heard of Airforce One?

It's a buffet of women. And yes, they're separated by "economy, business and first class" by their looks/cost.

Again....I heard about this place. Don't know for myself
      07-24-2016, 02:31 AM   #7025
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Oh no....

It's a buffet of women. And yes, they're separated by "economy, business and first class" by their looks/cost.

That is hysterical... Still terrified of the quality even in first class however...

Should've known you were a monger... Now I know why you go to Mexico time to time... Stopping by "Hong Kong" I take it? lol...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 02:36 AM   #7026
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Oh no....

That is hysterical... Still terrified of the quality even in first class however...

Should've known you were a monger... Now I know why you go to Mexico time to time... Stopping by "Hong Kong" I take it? lol...
JHAHAHAHAA, I'm really not. I have actually been there though. My cousins took me when I was there on tour, but I was scared of catching AIDS (I was 17) and while they ended up having 3somes with chicks they chose, I ate quesadillas at the strip club portion of the club (it's the size of a hotel) hahahaaha.

And don't you dare speak badly about Hong Kong. It may be a zest pool for venereal diseases, but damnit- there are some gooooooddd looking women there
      07-24-2016, 06:08 AM   #7027
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
By the way, for you lazy non-creative people who refused the invitation to write sweet poetry for Poojah, I offer you this.

I once met a girl named Poojah
I saw her profile pic and though "boo yah"
And so I swiped right
And later tonight
I hope to get up in her hoohah.

NemesisX you have my permission to use this as your opener. Do report back!

I figured a limerick would be the most appropriate medium for this particular message.
      07-24-2016, 12:14 PM   #7028
BwoodBMW
Colonel
Rep
Drives: EFFEIGHTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
By the way, for you lazy non-creative people who refused the invitation to write sweet poetry for Poojah, I offer you this.

I once met a girl named Poojah
I saw her profile pic and though "boo yah"
And so I swiped right
And later tonight
I hope to get up in her hoohah.

NemesisX you have my permission to use this as your opener. Do report back!

I figured a limerick would be the most appropriate medium for this particular message.
Brilliant work. I almost popped a tear.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #7029
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Yeah big dogs don't love too long. My rott made it 8 and my bullmastiff is wearing down at 6.5.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 12:38 PM   #7030
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
Yeah big dogs don't love too long. My rott made it 8 and my bullmastiff is wearing down at 6.5.
Then get a little dog

And punt the shit out of it
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #7031
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Depends on dog but not punting any of them. Moat small dogs are annoying.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 12:41 PM   #7032
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Depends on dog but not punting any of them. Moat small dogs are annoying.
Yah I agree

I've always been a fan of intelligent dogs...huskies, retrievers, canines, shepherds, etc.

They also usually live pretty long
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 12:48 PM   #7033
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

I like those but are too high strung snd need to much work. Big lazy dog works best for my lifestyle. Can be inside all day, sleeps lot and so on. Like me.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 12:53 PM   #7034
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
I like those but are too high strung snd need to much work. Big lazy dog works best for my lifestyle. Can be inside all day, sleeps lot and so on.
True, depends on lifestyle. I'd rather have no dog than lazy dog that sleeps all day

One of my past chicks had a shepherd who would flick a tennis ball with her nose across the room and go fetch it and bring it back to the same spot, then repeat...dang dog was playing fetch by herself!!

That chick also told me a story how she once tried raping her dog when she was super horny by rubbing the dog's butt on chick's vagina...ran the fuck away from her...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 12:54 PM   #7035
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Wtf
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 12:56 PM   #7036
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Wtf
Exactly my reaction
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:00 PM   #7037
shoei
Banned
Rep

Had a Rottie as well... Grew up surrounded by retrievers... When you're a kid, having multiple neighbors with Labrador retrievers and golden retrievers is like the best thing ever...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #7038
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

I love German Shepards. Soooo smart. Mine lasted 13 awesome years. Could teach that dog anything. He figured out jiggling door knob to tell me it was time to go out. So I thought about teaching him to open the door, then I thought that through and figured better not.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:17 PM   #7039
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08njSTEP
I love German Shepards. Soooo smart. Mine lasted 13 awesome years. Could teach that dog anything. He figured out jiggling door knob to tell me it was time to go out. So I thought about teaching him to open the door, then I thought that through and figured better not.
Wise decision lol...

My Rottie (Nikita) she was wicked smart... Toilet trained in a day and she learned hand signals... Best dog I ever had...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #7040
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

I taught mine to say rock'n'roll. He was a true guard dog too. Anybody came into house and he wouldn't stop barking until they went back outside and he went outside and then they came in 1st. No problems after that.
Appreciate 1