BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

05-19-2018, 12:33 AM   #1
bags999
Registered
Rep
Drives: 750 LxI

2015 750LXi (full loaded) 51K miles - $42.5K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,500.00

Item Interest
I am putting my 2015 750Lxi on the market. I got it about 6 months back (for 47k) and just changed jobs to a downtown location and parking and maneuvering in the city has become an issue.

It has virtually every single feature that BMW offers on their 7 series

1) ACC with Stop&Go
2) Driver Assistance Plus
3) Cold Weather Pkg
4) M Sport pkg
5) Executive Pkg
6) Sports Pkg
7) Lightning pkg

This car is a breeze to drive. With a 445 HP Turbocharged V8, it can run with ease. Very comfortable to ride in, especially on long trips. There is also a lot of space in the back. Clean Title. KBB Value: 47,299.

This car has been garaged since day 1. Carfax report on hand. The outside color is Carbon Black: dark blue in the day and black at night.

The inside has black nappa leather. There is a new battery, 2 new tires, and the front struts have just been replaced under warranty. Car runs great, no issues.

I also have an existing extended warranty contract for 6 yrs / 100K miles total from paragon Motor Club. This warranty is refundable on a prorated basis and can also be transferred to the new owner (the cost of the remaining warranty will be additional if you decided to take it).

Its a great deal for a great car. Wish I could use it more. Happy to take it to any dealer/Indy of your choice for an inspection at your cost.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0